Can you have multiple ebay buyer accounts on one ip address?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 02-07-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Exclamation Can you have multiple ebay buyer accounts on one ip address??

Hi everyone this is my first post. I have been busy reading the Stealth Book and browsing the forum so that I can be well informed about getting back to selling on eBay with a stealth account. I haven't sold on eBay since last year around this time and wow after reading things here and there eBay sure is getting super strict when it comes to selling. I wish I didn't have to go through all the trouble of getting back on eBay, but the money is good and I feel betrayed like everyone else on here by them. Anyways I could go on and on with many different stories, but now to my question: Can you have multiple ebay buyer accounts per ip address and of course use only one ebay seller account per ip address? I will be getting new Ip addresses every-time I log into a different stealth seller account etc... etc.. as explained in the stealth guide the only thing is that my 2 brothers that live with me want to continue using their buyer accounts on their computers so what should I do??

Please help trying to open new ebay seller accounts soon to let age for the 30 days.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You CAN have many accounts on one IP address (I speak from experience) but the problem lies that if one account goes down, the others CAN follow with blockage, requests for ID, linking for dues unpaid, etc.

If you can manage with this risk, it's doable. But for the amount of trouble you put into going "stealth", it's best to keep everything separate.

I have done this because I was dealing with Static IP and still am, kind of when I don't go with other IP providers.

All the best.
Old 02-07-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%
Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You CAN have many accounts on one IP address (I speak from experience) but the problem lies that if one account goes down, the others CAN follow with blockage, requests for ID, linking for dues unpaid, etc.

If you can manage with this risk, it's doable. But for the amount of trouble you put into going "stealth", it's best to keep everything separate.

I have done this because I was dealing with Static IP and still am, kind of when I don't go with other IP providers.

All the best.
Okay thanks for the reply the only thing is that I am talking about ebay buyer accounts not seller accounts. I will defiantly keep one ip per each ebay seller account, but can my brothers log in to their exclusive ebay buyer accounts (on their computers) while I am on any one of my ebay seller accounts without creating future consequences for my seller accounts? We have wifi via router.
Old 02-12-2011

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to motorfinger

based on my experience, they can continue using their ebay buyer as long login with their own computer.