eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   using multiple stealth on Smartphone (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/37571-using-multiple-stealth-smartphone.html)

TheKey 10-06-2011 04:31 AM

using multiple stealth on Smartphone

I followed the stealth book, step by step and have successfully opened multiple stealth accounts, i sold very little on all of them, i just opened them to let them age. now that they are a couple of months old and 10+ feedbacks I am ready to start selling slowly on all the accounts. Hopefully all goes well and i don't get linked.
Now to avoid linking them iam going to be listing with auctivia, and check the email for any questions, etc...

My question is: Can i forward all the accounts emails to one Main email and link the main email to push emails to my phone. This way i get all my emails on the road and know when my auctions end and when i get paid.

Just to let you know! the phone does not show images in the emails

GREEN LION 10-06-2011 06:14 AM

i like to know about this too.

rsot 10-06-2011 06:30 AM

No real comment on the operation of this due to my lack of experience with this. Disabling images and beacons should be fine but prob wait for more of the phone experts to chime in.

GrannyT 10-06-2011 06:59 AM

Yes you can do this - only use the phone for reading the emails. Do NOT reply to anything from Ebay or Paypal on your handheld if you are going to be forwarding multiple accounts to it.

Use your handheld for reading then log into the individual accounts to reply to emails.

If you are only forwarding one EB/PP combo then you can of course answer anything from the handheld - the danger comes in when you are forwarding multiple stealth accounts.

I operate like this since I got my Blackberry and it works for me - as the lumberjack says - disable images and beacons

TheKey 10-06-2011 01:43 PM

No ofcourse i will not reply to any msg, but what about if i click on a link by mistake or an item number that will redirect me to ebay or paypal, because using a touch screen is tricky sometimes. do you think it will link accounts like that? or is only when you reply?

GrannyT 10-06-2011 02:18 PM

I would think it would link accounts - DON'T do it!!!

bigdonk 10-18-2011 11:40 AM

I have a similar question related to smartphones and Ipads, specifically an IPad with 3g.

Switching to airplane mode and then turning airplane mode off gives you a new IP every time, and Looking over the range of IPs I have received there are going to be 10,000s of possible IPs to choose from. Flash does not work on IPads or IPhones, correct? So the only real issue for someone using an IPad and constantly changes IP are cookies, right?

Do the delete history, cache, and cookies really remove all we need to prevent linking?
Also, does anyone know if EBay/Paypal would know I am using an IPad and not flag me due to a lack of flash objects or cookies from previos sessions?

GrannyT 10-18-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdonk (Post 279165)
Also, does anyone know if EBay/Paypal would know I am using an IPad and not flag me due to a lack of flash objects or cookies from previos sessions?

I don't have the definitive answer but I do know I like to keep the cookies so as not to worry EB & PP. IMO the less you give them to worry about the better off you are.

Stroke them, make them purr, give them what they want and then you get what you want

stufer123 10-18-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdonk (Post 279165)
I have a similar question related to smartphones and Ipads, specifically an IPad with 3g.

Switching to airplane mode and then turning airplane mode off gives you a new IP every time, and Looking over the range of IPs I have received there are going to be 10,000s of possible IPs to choose from. Flash does not work on IPads or IPhones, correct? So the only real issue for someone using an IPad and constantly changes IP are cookies, right?

Do the delete history, cache, and cookies really remove all we need to prevent linking?

Deleting history and cookies, closing all pages and then turning airplane mode on for 30 seconds should do the trick, thats what i did on my i phone for a while, now i have bought another 2 iphones so now have 3 phones all for different accounts