eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Using Iphone + Laptop for multiple accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/40783-using-iphone-laptop-multiple-accounts.html)

MM78 12-21-2011 09:59 PM

Using Iphone + Laptop for multiple accounts

So as of lately I have been using my Iphone 3GS (only 3g mode) with my Laptop to log into multiple accounts. I found that if i clear cookies on the laptop and all that good stuff then disable and re-enable the 3g on the phone works pretty damn good. By the way I use MyWi 4.0 to make the connection from the phone to the laptop. I don't know if anyone else uses this method but if anyone else does please let me know. It's no wifi or fast internet connection but as far as I know it's a bit faster than dialup. Anyways hope everyone has a Merry X-Mas and lets all stay safe.

no_rat_race_for_me_thx 12-21-2011 10:07 PM

do you have at&t - can't they see that you're tethering?

no addt'l or crazy charges? how long have you been doing this?

yotano211 12-21-2011 10:53 PM

Phone tethering is done by lots of people on here, I am doing it right now posting in here.
And I use virgin mobile for my services, much cheaper and the speeds are pretty decent.

MM78 12-22-2011 12:07 AM

Yes, I have ATT, I got my contract with unlimited data, so far I've been doing it for at least 5 months with zero problems. So far ebay or paypal have not noticed at all, so I don't think they can see I am tethering. I wouldn't say its slow but for sure makes for great posting items where ever I am. I do also strip all images of their metadata if I post same products on different accounts.

MM78 12-22-2011 12:09 AM

I also forgot to mention that when I get money on the stealth accounts I just pass them off to my legit account then I withdraw the money. I don't know if anyone else does this but it's worked pretty good for me.

Callidus 12-22-2011 10:24 AM

Wouldnt speak too soon about passing it to the legit account youll get busted for doing that

MM78 12-23-2011 03:10 AM

It's worked for me on several accounts so I will keep doing it till it don't work anymore. As we all know, not everything we do is 100% but till then well keep doing it the way it works.

gdnimrod 12-23-2011 09:58 AM

Yup, i tether with rogers in Canada and no problem.
Makes you think though - at some point the recycling of wireless IPs will eventually make you login 2x or more with the same IP, which is why i think its very rare for PP to limit you solely based on an IP match with another account.

MM78 12-23-2011 09:53 PM

That's true, I suppose by the time you login 2x with the same IP, it will be very far apart. Not sure how many or how long they log IP's but I doubt they will ever be able too. I'm sure Paypal knows that there are only so many IP's out there and it would be bad business to kill accounts on only IP addresses.

ryanba 12-25-2011 10:35 AM

@marysman78, That's a very true statement a few months ago, I made an account, it was going well, then my mum made an account with our suspended address and using the same IP address, well to be honest I'm not 100% sure if it was exactly the same as it was a dynamic IP address with SKY.

My point being that I thought that my account would go down the drain but 3 months after I stopped using it, it's still going strong.

Since then I found another account that I'm going to use, I called BT our phone provider a few weeks ago and they agreed to set up a completely new phone line for FREE - a saving of £130 or about $200.

This will give me 2 different ways of connecting to the internet - so we won't have an IP address issue in the future and I'm setting up a new address considering when I thought my last account was going to be suspended I closed the mailbox.

MM78 12-26-2011 02:30 AM

I've tried resetting my IP address in so many ways that I've gone crazy trying, I didn't ever think of using my phone with the 3G but after I saw success, that's all I use for multiple accounts. Now if I can only get these damn buyers to leave feedback that be great too, lol.

seanws30 12-26-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marysman78 (Post 298717)
I've tried resetting my IP address in so many ways that I've gone crazy trying, I didn't ever think of using my phone with the 3G but after I saw success, that's all I use for multiple accounts. Now if I can only get these damn buyers to leave feedback that be great too, lol.

feedback... id just be happy if they would pay

MM78 12-26-2011 03:16 PM

What is up with those people? I always wonder why the hell they bid on something and decide they don't want to pay for it. Makes ya wanna just reach out take the cash out of their wallets!

kingkong1983 04-19-2015 03:06 PM

Re: Using Iphone + Laptop for multiple accounts

I want to sell t shirts in ebay with the slogan "my son bid on this without me knowing" please cancel the iphone order and relist it" oh can i? Is that alright ill be without £500 for another week but have to pay the seller fees until resolution centre case is opened and processed and probably sell for less now as they dropped in price over this week and people see youve already sold it and email u offensive dumb questions like r u a scamer hiw comess they didnt pay for it whats wrong with it and u cant list it as a buy it now because youve eaten up ur selling limit

kingkong1983 04-19-2015 03:26 PM

I want to sell t shirts in ebay with the slogan "my son bid on this without me knowing" please cancel the iphone order and relist it" oh can i? Is that alright ill be without £500 for another week but have to pay the seller fees until resolution centre case is opened and processed and probably sell for less now as they dropped in price over this week and people see youve already sold it and email u offensive dumb questions like r u a scamer hiw comess they didnt pay for it whats wrong with it and u cant list it as a buy it now because youve eaten up ur selling limit

bootleg.101 04-26-2015 10:55 PM

Thats exactly what I used when I started stealth. I used Mywi and just different user profiles on the computer. I logged all of the ip address so they dont mix though. Now I use PDAnet for Android, pretty much the same concept but for Android.

@MM78 If you mean transferring all funds to a legit paypal then withdrawing? That sounds like a bad idea and will get you linked eventually..
The easiest way I reset my ip address is just go into airplane mode for a few seconds then when you turn airplane mode off it will be different

MM78 04-27-2015 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bootleg.101 (Post 663540)
Thats exactly what I used when I started stealth. I used Mywi and just different user profiles on the computer. I logged all of the ip address so they dont mix though. Now I use PDAnet for Android, pretty much the same concept but for Android.

@MM78 If you mean transferring all funds to a legit paypal then withdrawing? That sounds like a bad idea and will get you linked eventually..
The easiest way I reset my ip address is just go into airplane mode for a few seconds then when you turn airplane mode off it will be different

Hello and welcome.....not sure which post your responding too....but my last response to this thread was in 2011! lol. Of course transferring funds to a legit paypal will get you linked.

cadillac10 01-01-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 663564)
Hello and welcome.....not sure which post your responding too....but my last response to this thread was in 2011! lol. Of course transferring funds to a legit paypal will get you linked.

hi mm78,
can you please advise me in a mistake i made,
had 2 accounts in the past, i deleted both and created a new one.
on this new account i use phone tethering with a new phone but i never logged the ips, one of my old account was access the same way with a different phone using tethering.
same company for both phones,
i understand that my ip changes but i never logged the its for my current account and neither i did for the old account.
what would happen say eventually i log in my new account with and old ip address without realizing it because i never logged it ??
please if theres any way to fix it or do something different going forward i will appreciate any advice, thank you !!!

soli24 01-02-2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gdnimrod (Post 298190)
Yup, i tether with rogers in Canada and no problem.
Makes you think though - at some point the recycling of wireless IPs will eventually make you login 2x or more with the same IP, which is why i think its very rare for PP to limit you solely based on an IP match with another account.

what i know : paypal have no problem if multiple accounts use same IP as long as all acounts are healthy with no trouble ...
the only reason is better to use different IP for different PP is because if one of the pp accounts use same IP is get banned paypal close other accounts .... for example if 3 brothers have 3 pp acc's use same IP , no problem as long as all 3 accounts are in good standing ...
but if one of them his account get limited PP will limit the 2 others .....