eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   My new master plan will it work???? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/40925-my-new-master-plan-will-work.html)

nak 12-26-2011 08:33 AM

My new master plan will it work????

So here is the idea. I am going to get cable internet and hook up a router to the modem. this should give me a different ip address then the modem. so if this is the case could i just get one router per stealth account and when i switch between each stealth account i could just plug in each router that corresponds with hat account for the same different ip address each time?

the reason i ask is because now im using a 4g card and it keeps dropping signal and its just getting to be a pain and i have used already 1000 for the ips for the pool and am getting alot of repeats. any way just let me know if you think this plan will work.

rsot 12-26-2011 09:22 AM

I really don't think ti's the ROUTER that gives you the IP but the MODEM itself. You would need to restart the modem each time so you would not need sep routers for each account.

slapped 12-26-2011 09:28 AM

I Your IP Address will be the same ..You will change your MAC addresss though

nak 12-26-2011 09:35 AM

cus now if i hook my computer right to the modem i get the modems ip address. but when i hook it to a wireless router and check the ip address it is a totally different one. so your saying no matter what router i would get it would be the same ip for the routers and the same ip for the modem.

gdnimrod 12-26-2011 01:44 PM

Wrong. IP is the same. Remember, the router does nothing more than 'split' your existing internet into a different 'wave' so to speak. It accepts whatever address the modem gives it, so dont go around buying 10 routers thinking it will give you a quick fix.

seanws30 12-26-2011 02:31 PM

do you have an ip tracking spreadsheet? if not, start one.

i always check mine when i log in to ebay. if i get a repeat and it has been used for the same account before, i keep going. if not, i restart the modem.

Quote:

4g card and it keeps dropping signal and its just getting to be a pain
stealth takes effort and time. if you arent willing to put forth the effort and time, sell on craigslist.

spicnspan 12-28-2011 12:58 PM

Have you tried using a VPN service for each stealth you have?

GrannyT 12-28-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spicnspan (Post 299407)
Have you tried using a VPN service for each stealth you have?

Not good advise without lots of provisos:nono:

Optimus 12-28-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nak (Post 298776)
So here is the idea. I am going to get cable internet and hook up a router to the modem. this should give me a different ip address then the modem. so if this is the case could i just get one router per stealth account and when i switch between each stealth account i could just plug in each router that corresponds with hat account for the same different ip address each time?

the reason i ask is because now im using a 4g card and it keeps dropping signal and its just getting to be a pain and i have used already 1000 for the ips for the pool and am getting alot of repeats. any way just let me know if you think this plan will work.

Hi there,

My sister and i run ebay accounts from the same ip address and sometimes we use the same laptops. Will ebay close us? We have been running for a while now.

I was thinking to get a new computer with a new 3g dongle which means the mac and ip address will be different - i think? Is this correct?

Iwuvcurrency 12-28-2011 09:28 PM

You can change your ip address with one modem. I use Belkin. Very eassy to do.. pm me

sasha 01-01-2012 06:43 PM

Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right section but i compared the IP on my computer to the one IP burger gave me on the same computer and they were both different and just wondering that surely both IP's should be the same or am I missing something or being dumb.

anyone out there please for an answer

Thanks

Packattack12 01-01-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crafty1 (Post 300372)
Hi all,

I don't know if this is the right section but i compared the IP on my computer to the one IP burger gave me on the same computer and they were both different and just wondering that surely both IP's should be the same or am I missing something or being dumb.

anyone out there please for an answer

Thanks

Did you do an ipconfig in a command prompt? if so, that IP is for your internal network at your home to identify your computer. The one on ip burger is your outside internet connection IP - getting you out to the inter-webs.

GreenGhost 01-02-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

any way just let me know if you think this plan will work.
only God knows the future brotha but try it and see good "luck"

sasha 01-02-2012 04:27 AM

Thanks packattack12.

Was reading the stealth book all over again and it did mention that the computer IP is not the real one and the one by ip burger gives you the correct ip.

Thanks for your help guys