Simple IP Change Method - Mac Changer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 04-23-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Simple IP Change Method - Mac Changer

Spoofing your network card's hardware MAC address will force your subnet to assign you a new IP address. This works very well at colleges & large companies. It may be less effective for home use.

Technitium MAC Address Changer (Freeware) will do the trick.

Technitium MAC Address Changer v4.8
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-23-2008

Longevity: 93%

Have tried smac which also changes mac address...didn't work.
Old 09-13-2008

Longevity: 90%
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by savantenterprises View Post
Spoofing your network card's hardware MAC address will force your subnet to assign you a new IP address. This works very well at colleges & large companies. It may be less effective for home use.

Technitium MAC Address Changer (Freeware) will do the trick.

Technitium MAC Address Changer v4.8
Ive downloaded the technitium MAC changer & it seems to have done the trick.
Although no one's addressed the complexity when there's a router. I'm not a computer geek but I'm assuming its spoofing the address of the router & not the actual pc.(?) Im currently back on ebay using one new account. My question then is this software practical when I have even one more account? I think everytime you change the MAC address it assigns a brand new one. Is there a way to toggle back and forth between 2 'saved' addresses? My concern is if you have to change it everytime you log into a different account,it will appear to ebay overtime that you have a zillion number of ip addresses, which is a red flag to them.
Old 09-14-2008

Longevity: 91%

This has been discussed recently, here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-addr...-exact-ip.html

I found this answer doing the following Google search: site:aspkin.com "mac address"
Old 11-13-2008

Longevity: 90%

Please HELP!! I've just spent over an hour reviewing what I could find on this site about changing mac addresses. I have 2 bachelors degrees but unfortunataly they arent in computer science. Does anyone have directions for us 'average' computer users? Sometimes I feel like Im reading a foreign language. I need step by step instructions. Sorry I dont understand "zip files and extract this to there, bla bla." I need very specific instructions. I have a wireless router w/ comcast. I had downloaded technitium which appeared to do the job of spoofing my mac address. For instance, the technitium box shows my ip as being 123.456.789 and MAC being 00-52-E3...... When I check ipconfig its the same as the 123.456.789 in technitium. HOWEVER.....If I go into any internet 'check IP address' it gives my original "real" one thats supposedly being spoofed. Now heres the final kicker, I just got a confirmatory email from ebay when I changed my password. At the bottom of the letter it has my original" REAL" ip address. I think Im screwed, its only a matter of time.. THis tells me the technitium must not be masking the mac afterall. It worked months ago when installed b/c back then I had rec'd an email from ebay & some totally erroneous IP address showed up as being mine on that email. I hope this makes sense... All I need is to figure out this IP dilemma.. I think I have the rest of the Stealth Book mastered & I have currently 3 ebay accounts. Im afraid now that ebay is apparently "seeing' my original ip, its gonna link me to all these accounts, which have logged onto the same PC over time (thinking the ip address was showing up different.) Thanks in advance. Sorry so wordy.
Old 11-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

That software was in the last 2600 magazine youre in the right spot

However, there is a page dedicated to changing IPs/MAC addresses. Search
Old 11-13-2008

Longevity: 89%

Good find, Thank you savantenterprises