Can eBay link my other account's if? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 03-26-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Can eBay link my other account's if?

Let's just say i have open a new account , new address , new number , & name etc.

If i purchase a item and i want it ship to my correct address that i was suspended on not a friend or family member's.

Will they link my account's? If i use my correct address where i live at?

Pls let me know!

I really appreaited it .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2012

Longevity: 72%

Risky stuff
Old 03-26-2012

Longevity: 75%

YES THEY WILL!
when the seller notes the real shipping address paypal will automatically add that address ti your paypal account, and the link between your new and limited account will be made. Its happened to me in the past (more than once, until I finally gave up getting around that one!)

My recommendation if you cant get the recipient of your paypal funds to send to an address without making mention of it in the actual paypal transaction details or to paypal is to buy from a store that offers "e-certificates" or e-gift cards, so then you can still mark the shipping info on the checkout page as whatever ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one your paypal account has, and the store credit will be emailed to you. If you order from that point, then you should a-ok!
Old 03-26-2012
Threadstarter  

@ slashnothing : So what do you suggest? I didn't really understood you.

Ill recap just make sure we are are the same page.

So let's just say for instance i make a stealth eBay account & Paypal account. With a new name , address , email , IP address etc.. With also my account on Paypal having a credit card on file + bank account.

So i then purchase a item through eBay and go through the process of eBay checkout. There is a shipping address on where the sender should ship item from and also shows the address on the transaction on paypal.

If i use my own address at where i love at exactly difference from the new address i provided on eBay and paypal.

Will they link & suspend account on eBay?
Old 03-26-2012

Longevity: 73%

i wouldnt do this at all. any address you type in as a ship to address will be added to your paypal account. if you are not aware, ebay and paypal are one company. you may not get banned right away, but down the road you probably will.

if you want to buy something, open a new ebay account but do NOT register it as a seller. just open it as a buyer only using your real info. as long as you never use it to sell you should be fine. ive had mine for over a year and have over 100 transactions on it. i usually just check out as a guest with paypal.

remember, that any address you type in as a ship to with anyone (walmart, home depot, etc) WILL BE ADDED to your paypal account and COULD cause issues in the future
Old 03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
i wouldnt do this at all. any address you type in as a ship to address will be added to your paypal account. if you are not aware, ebay and paypal are one company. you may not get banned right away, but down the road you probably will.

if you want to buy something, open a new ebay account but do NOT register it as a seller. just open it as a buyer only using your real info. as long as you never use it to sell you should be fine. ive had mine for over a year and have over 100 transactions on it. i usually just check out as a guest with paypal.

remember, that any address you type in as a ship to with anyone (walmart, home depot, etc) WILL BE ADDED to your paypal account and COULD cause issues in the future

Ebay and Paypal are insane. So if I move from my banned address and some new guy comes in and makes the ebay paypal account he or she will also be banned because I use to live there and that address is under ban. hahah this is insane... btw what if I use address for few stealth accounts for example
3457 till road fl 8
3457 till road fl 11

is that safe?
Old 03-28-2012

Longevity: 76%

Some ppl have confirmed variations of addresses working