eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   >>The "KEY" to Making New Ebay Accts--So NO Phone VERIF?? <<< (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/4642-key-making-new-ebay-accts-so-no-phone-verif.html)

ebayhateluv 05-15-2008 07:29 AM

>>The "KEY" to Making New Ebay Accts--So NO Phone VERIF?? <<<

HI Guys:
It seems Ole Ebay is Stepping up the Game alittle..just a thing..

__With their new phone verification and all--

Heres what I am doing...

** This is ME Personally,now-----

I am treating a pp acct as "disposable" as an ebay acct..

Gotta have them in storage.. Get some pp accts made,
GET THEM VERIFIED..Add Bank Acct + Credit Card---get verified--FIRST--

NOW--create your New Ebay acct- add this pp acct--
Now- youre good to go, as far as being able to operate/ list without being shut down initially...

>>> SEEMS to me,, that having back up pp accts, matching your backup ebay accts is the way to get around this new rule..

NOW..what do you do-when your pp acct gets over $500?
WELL...several options---
a.) cant get a debit/atm card for 60 days...
b.) Buying Gift cards using pp as discussed prior
c.) Using your pp acct on YOUR OWN affiliate web site---?? (Would need a strong pp acct on that end though)
d.) Using MULTIPLE pp accts/ebay accts at the same time to handle your volume...
i.e. I run say 8 accts for clothing---I have 8 matching pp accts
I run another 4 accts for perfumes and handbags, again 4 pp accts there

NOW-- you run through listing just as much as you can handle in pp...
>>> This method is NOT for newbies,,, A Seasoned Seller knows what I am talking about, and this takes alot of Organization/skill and know how.. You can get linked quick this way..if not careful..

** Alternative---alot of back up Phone Numbers with easy access to Verify that call..
EITHER WAY--
It all comes down to Back ups to the back ups... Bank accts, debit cards, phone numbers, email addys, etc..

OTHER THOUGHTS???

nishpatel 05-15-2008 08:17 AM

why cant someone use a cell number to place in ebay so that when ebay call that is the only number avaliable. If you have used a cell number already then use your friends or a telephone box, its simple plus not all accounts need the telephone call only some accounts. Another trick with addresses is that if you live at number 21, try to use 21a, it doesnt exist but ebay wont bother finding this out.

ebayhateluv 05-15-2008 12:01 PM

Hi- me personally..I've had 0 luck with a paypal verif call on a cell.they also sometimes say even a landline is not in the area u r registered..so they send the letter...

coolandcalm 05-15-2008 08:08 PM

Having the same problem on my international accounts, ebay phone call does not verify when call is forwarded, used voip before worked fine, now not working. Stuck on this, hopefully someone will come up with something that works for ebay and paypal phone verification using a forwarding service. (tollfreeforwarding forwards the call fine, but ebay doesnt recognize the "press 1 if you are expecting this call). I understand tossabledigits doesnt work anymore either....

aspkin 05-16-2008 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhateluv (Post 41106)
I am treating a pp acct as "disposable" as an ebay acct..

Gotta have them in storage.. Get some pp accts made,
GET THEM VERIFIED..Add Bank Acct + Credit Card---get verified--FIRST--

NOW--create your New Ebay acct- add this pp acct--
Now- youre good to go, as far as being able to operate/ list without being shut down initially...

>>> SEEMS to me,, that having back up pp accts, matching your backup ebay accts is the way to get around this new rule..

I've been doing this forever... it's the best way to go I think...

GreenBean 05-16-2008 04:36 AM

That is one of the first things I picked up when I first joined. Make your paypal account first then match to ebay account. Keep a log of absolutely everything. Know your secret questions, answers. Have all the info always at hand and you do not trip up....knock on wood.
Another point is to go with the ideas put forward by the experts here AND nor run your own
race with variations that only see an account be suspended or limited.

2eXclusiive 05-18-2008 08:39 AM

it seems complicated, eventually they'll call to verify, i rather pay the $1 or $2 or get a free online service that gives out free phone numbers.

yogarelax 05-28-2008 03:20 PM

Hope this does not show as a duplicate, was not signed on 1 st time... so went nowhere. { I THINK } I was not sure where to put this, so I put it here. I joined on 5/2/2008 and listed my first item on 5/23/2008. NO LAUGHING!!! It took me that long to read up and get this set in my mind and I read around 2-4 hours everyday. I set up my bank account, PayPal account, got phone numbers, credit cards, Oh yeah , made new identity. Because I am still learning Excel, I made a 3 ring notebook, all tabbed and labeled. WEll, you said be organizeged and DOCUMENT everything, I did. I listed my first item on 5/23/2008. stuff from around the house. I now have 5 items listed and three have bids and I made my starting prices for the amount I wanted. The point being is... FOLLOW THE GUIDE... do your homewoork.
I do not want to get the AXE again!!
Tomorrow I can set up another ID and see what happens.
Thank you all!!!

yogarelax 05-28-2008 03:24 PM

Oh here is the best part. I put in a new internet at my mothers so I can use that...{ She only lives three blocks away } but I am STILL going to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗. This is fun plus I LIKE being invisible.
If all goes well, I may add another ISP at my place.
Where will this end!!!

divine422 06-03-2008 06:46 PM

I had problems with the phone verification even with the landline as well...i called them and told them the letter takes too long to arrive to my Canadian address. I literally had to wait a month before. Apparently they have 'alternative' ways to check your address the paypal rep didnt tell me exactly what this was, but i think he checked the 'from address' when i shipped an item to verify im in toronto. Thats all i had to do and they removed the limitation on that account.

trader07 06-07-2008 02:51 AM

Great Advice!

deankenny 06-09-2008 11:28 PM

do u need a credit card aswell as a debit card on paypal to skip phone veri???

ebayhateluv 06-10-2008 09:37 AM

DeanKenny:
Either or--- get the credit/debit card verified ,then get a checking/savings acct verified...
DO ALL THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY TO USE IT.. :)

deankenny 06-10-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhateluv (Post 44742)
DeanKenny:
Either or--- get the credit/debit card verified ,then get a checking/savings acct verified...
DO ALL THIS BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY TO USE IT.. :)

i am in uk, getting a new debit card is fine, but do i have to get a checking savings account aswell? !

rond100 06-10-2008 01:57 PM

You will need a checking or saving account to verify your paypal account.

moonchild 07-29-2009 10:05 AM

Ive used tossabledigits,with no problem at all