eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Ebay & Paypal tracking..The Final Solution (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/47593-ebay-paypal-tracking-final-solution.html)

club1010 06-16-2012 05:20 PM

Ebay & Paypal tracking..The Final Solution

Okay,

It's been said that ebay and paypal always track us when we try to go about our business, we are not rubbing people, we are just selling stuffs to keep live going, is that too hard for evil-bay and pig-pal to comprehend? Okay here is the solution to this tracking nonsense.

Go ahead and download ARMORSURF at this like below:

Surf in Private with ArmorSurf

This will automatically lock your cookies and flash objects and evil-bay and pig-pal will tried endlessly yo get to your cookies and will not be able to inject flash objects to your computer.

Also I advice everyone to go get linux and stop using windows to log into both evil-bay and piggy-pal account. You don't have to uninstall your windows, Just go this link and download oracle virtualbox.

VirtualBox Downloads

Get the version (x64 or x86) that is compatible with your operating system and install the virtualbox on it. Download either x64 or x86 (Depending on your windows version, to determine which version of windows you are running on, click on "start", right-click on "Computer" and click "properties" you will see either x86 or x64), download linux zorin os from this link by clicking "Get it" and choose the free version from the drop down list (Its looks just like windows os but it's actually linux):

Zorin OS - Home

Now to complete everything go this link and watch videoson how to install zorin linux on oracle virtualbox.

Here you can see a preview of what zorin linux looks like after installation:

So, when you run your accounts on virtual machine and also don't forget to install armorsurf browser on the zorin linux after installtion on oracle virtual box, the things is, evil-bay and pig-pal will not be able to inject flash object and cookies on your OS because 1. Linux zorin will not allow it and 2. You are running on a virtual machine not your windows.

You are now ANONYMOUS my people.

N.B. You can also use Vmware to do this but vitual box is lighter and will not run slow on your windows os.

=}-

GrannyT 06-16-2012 05:27 PM

:bored:So unnecessary:bored:

myfriday09 06-16-2012 05:29 PM

Will have to look into this.

Why do you advise us not to use Windows when using eBay and PayPal? I detest linux.

rsot 06-16-2012 05:44 PM

What's aspkin think 'bout this?

club1010 06-16-2012 05:47 PM

Well you can use windows but make sure you get armorsurf browser that is cappable of locking your cookies and flash with ebay and paypal not being able to get to them so they can track you with that.

club1010 06-16-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myfriday09 (Post 350973)
Will have to look into this.

Why do you advise us not to use Windows when using eBay and PayPal? I detest linux.

Well you can use windows but make sure you get armorsurf browser that is cappable of locking your cookies and flash with ebay and paypal not being able to get to them so they can track you with that.

club1010 06-16-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrannyT (Post 350972)
:bored:So unnecessary:bored:

I think this will really help in the blocking ebay tracking.

club1010 06-16-2012 05:55 PM

You can go ahead and use window but make sure you have the armorsurf private & secure browser downloaded from the link, also don't forget to have separate user accounts created on your computer for each ebay account you have like others have adviced. The linux zorin os will run on virtual machine (Virtualbox) but if you find the steps difficult to follow just install armorsurf on your windows like I said earlier and change your IP while you log into different ebay account.

oompaloompa 06-18-2012 02:15 PM

you should not block ebay tracking site-wise, if you login on dedicated user, it helps them recognise you and it makes things smoother.

the only time you need to worry is if say on admin you read all your emails. there is software out there, eg similar to whoreadme that can track emails and tell you if read and the ip address, but they way to stop it tracking you is to block display of images in email.

Also on admin, using betterprivacy set to delete every second, plus shutting/opening in between different email log ins is enough to stop tracking of email. I personally would also disable flash plugin on the browser you view all your various email accs on...

MMG 07-04-2012 03:11 PM

does this work for amazon too?

GrannyT 07-04-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by club1010 (Post 350983)
I think this will really help in the blocking ebay tracking.

For heavens sake - Ebay cannot track your surfing - it's illegal - it doesn't happen - it's a myth - how many ways can it be said?

SUVE 07-04-2012 05:01 PM

Op, I appreciate your efforts but your approach is an overkill.

Easier & simpler ways exist.

eternal 07-19-2012 07:24 PM

I personally would go on this way, even if it's overkill, probably will be useful for us, noobie sellers wannabes!! Virtual Box for a single account, all what I need to buy from Eb.

slokor 07-19-2012 08:20 PM

Overkill and unnecessary. And in some way it is detrimental.
Just use separate windows user accounts. You DO need to maintain the cookies and flash cookies and you CAN do so this way. If you block ebay and paypal off they KNOW youre doing so and they ask WHY you are doing it. Having them wondering about your account is NEVER a good thing.

jamcocktail21 07-19-2012 09:08 PM

Well said slokor