eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   IP changer toolbar, I am new ! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/4914-ip-changer-toolbar-i-am-new.html)

idiotbay 05-30-2008 07:49 AM

IP changer toolbar, I am new !

hi everyone. I am knew to this forum, i just got suspended off ebay for life, my username was : the.best.sales.4u
I was on ebay for 4 years and was a powerseller, 99.6 % pos feedback.
Anyway i want to get back on, so i have been reading around, and i know the first thing is to change the ip address. I have orange broadband(i am in the UK)
It is a wireless router and and modem in one. I found this toolbar, it says you change your ip address istantly, please check the link out:
Hide and Change IP Address for Anonymous Surfing

Is this a good way and will it work to get back on ebay. Thank you for reading, Thank you for this helpful forum.

p.s can i pay for the ebay stealth ebook with paypal ?

Superpak 05-30-2008 08:05 AM

No, its a proxy and ebay has a black list of most of the proxies out there. Anyway i think the best way is to get a dial up account and use that instead. I know it might seem slow, but you just need to use it when u actually need to log into ebay. When listing items you can list them via auctiva, with your broadband connection. Also i recommend getting the EBAY STEALTH suspension guide (above link) it will be a very good investment and save you alot of time

GreenBean 05-30-2008 08:15 AM

Yeah. You can use paypal to buy the book. Buy it and read to your advantage.

idiotbay 05-30-2008 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 43370)
Yeah. You can use paypal to buy the book. Buy it and read to your advantage.

hi thanks for the reply, how do i pay by paypal as it just asks for card, please give link if possible, thanks

idiotbay 05-30-2008 11:33 AM

its ok everyone, i have figured out to change IP if you are with orange broadband uk. All you do is go on the router setting page> click on my services>click on internet> click disconnect, after this press '1' on the router for 5 seconds. Then go back to the computer refresh the page and then there you go it will say a different IP address. I am probably the only one with orange in this forum, just thought i share anyway

thanks, p.s how can i pay for the ebook with paypal thanks

Slavaja 06-19-2008 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idiotbay (Post 43365)
hi everyone. I am knew to this forum, i just got suspended off ebay for life, my username was : the.best.sales.4u
I was on ebay for 4 years and was a powerseller, 99.6 % pos feedback.
Anyway i want to get back on, so i have been reading around, and i know the first thing is to change the ip address. I have orange broadband(i am in the UK)
It is a wireless router and and modem in one. I found this toolbar, it says you change your ip address istantly, please check the link out:
Hide and Change IP Address for Anonymous Surfing

Is this a good way and will it work to get back on ebay. Thank you for reading, Thank you for this helpful forum.

p.s can i pay for the ebay stealth ebook with paypal ?

looks like you sold a lot of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on ebay is that why your suspended?