eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Question about banned info being re-used & being tracked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/50561-question-about-banned-info-being-re-used-being-tracked.html)

Hockey12 09-07-2012 01:35 PM

Question about banned info being re-used & being tracked

Several questions to ask:

I'm just wondering if there would be any linkage or any problems.. I downloaded a gaming client and used my real info that is banned on eBay but I'm trying to say is I downloaded the client and a game on my other windows account but when I logged off and logged in my stealth account user accountwheat I use for eBay I saw the client there logged in still? Can eBay see that or anything that's on my desktop? Or just what's on the browser and stuff..?

Also,About using my scanner. I have been using the same camera as from a banned account but cleaning them before upload. I have also used my scanner on a banned account. Do I just clean the photos as what I'm doing with the camera?

Also I have another question, I have a blackberry 9900 and I have all my emails on it including my stealth eBay email that I use. Is it safe to respond directly from my blackberry from the eBay message? All my images are disabled I see here. Should get plain text also? If I do respond through it will it link me with my banned account? As I used this phone before to answer emails form my other account that is now banned. For example emailing along the lines of test_ghf68@members.ebay.ca

MM78 09-07-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey12 (Post 374425)
I'm just wondering if there would be any linkage or any problems.. I downloaded a gaming client and used my real info that is banned on eBay but I'm trying to say is I downloaded the client and a game on my other windows account but when I logged off and logged in my stealth account user accountwheat I use for eBay I saw the client there logged in still? Can eBay see that or anything that's on my desktop? Or just what's on the browser and stuff..?

No idea what your saying but from what I understood...You logged into your Banned ebay account through your Game Client?
If the Game Client Logged into your Banned Ebay Account with a Current IP address that you used for a Non-Banned Account...it might be fine if it happened Once. Don't let it Happen again.

Quote:

Also,About my scanner. I have been using the same camera as from a banned account but cleaning them before upload.
Where is the Question?

Quote:

Also I have another question, I have a blackberry 9900 and I have all my emails on it including my stealth eBay email that I use. Is it safe to respond directly from my blackberry from the eBay message? All my images are disabled I see here. Should get plain text also? If I do respond through it will it link me with my banned account? As I used this phone before to answer emails form my other account that is now banned. For example emailing along the lines of test_ghf68@members.ebay.ca
Seriously, You gotta break up your questions.
If you answer questions from a Smartphone...don't use an App. Login into your account(s) using a browser. Make sure to change IP's and clear cookies every time you login into separate accounts for responding to questions.

Hockey12 09-08-2012 01:27 PM

eBay&Paypal link question

I have downloaded a game client with my personal info.. Can eBay see that when I login into the gaming client? It is downloaded to my desktop on my non stealth windows user account.. But also it was download to my stealth windows account that I use for eBay.. My question is can ebay link you with applications you have on your desktop? Any every user the browser history and cookies and everything is kept sepret right?

GreenBean 09-09-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey12 (Post 374425)
Several questions to ask:

Also,About using my scanner. I have been using the same camera as from a banned account but cleaning them before upload. I have also used my scanner on a banned account. Do I just clean the photos as what I'm doing with the camera?

Yes you do just that. 'Clean' or strip the data.

Quote:

Appears you have asked this B4?
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...erry-ebay.html

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...-question.html

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...ge-emails.html

I'm translating that 1st question still :doh:

Hockey12 09-09-2012 09:01 AM

Ok.. How about my first question? Thank you...

GreenBean 09-09-2012 09:19 AM

TBF, some of us have been trying to analyse the question.

I'm seeing this as you made an account for a game using old banned info. Said game goes no where near ebay. But you are panicking that ebay will find out about it IF they could infiltrate your computer?

Simple answer is No way Jose. You are safe provided we have understood your question.
:surrender:

rsot 09-09-2012 09:28 AM

Sadly you need to space out your questions much better and MUCH simpler. I read a lot and even I lost interest :(

Tip of the day to you Hockey12...which hockey team you into by the way?

Hockey12 09-09-2012 09:32 AM

Ya that's what I meAnt.. I was more worrying about as the game client downloaded to my desktop and all windows users with my login info and the computer so eBay can't view what you have on your desktop and only your web broswer and stuff?

GreenBean 09-09-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 374901)
Sadly you need to space out your questions much better and MUCH simpler. I read a lot and even I lost interest :(

Tip of the day to you Hockey12...which hockey team you into by the way?

Share yours first.

:pound:

Hockey12 09-09-2012 02:33 PM

Loll can you please answer above..

SUVE 09-09-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey12 (Post 374961)

Several of your questions have been answered on this thread so far as they have been understood as to what you meant.

What question remains unanswered ???

GreenBean 09-09-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey12 (Post 374961)

Are we running an instant demand reply show for you?

Your questions are answered.

The problem is the poor presentation of the question followed up by your constant whining to get what you are not even going to listen to, in any case.

For the FINAL time, as of 00:34am GMT ( GreenwichMeanTime)09/10/2012 ebay are not able to access whatever info on a person's computer or laptop UNLESS they are looking at their own data.

Based on your waffle, ebay can not see what you have.

ebay can not see what you have.

Besides, they would need a CIA decoder to understand gibberish.:nerd:

Hockey12 09-09-2012 10:07 PM

Ok.. So they can only see cookies relating to eBay and PayPal and stuff..right?

GreenBean 09-10-2012 01:48 AM

Most of my dealing with them does suggest that to be accurate.

Obviously systems change & nothing stays the same.

Reasonable to think this is not yet the case.

Otherwise most of us would be so banned it is not funny.

Nevertheless you do not know what the future will bring.

rsot 09-10-2012 07:33 AM

The same Hockey12 from previous posts...
Quote:

Sounds like a demand...not the best attitude.