eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Opening A New Ebay Account But Ebay Want Me To Link Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/5257-opening-new-ebay-account-but-ebay-want-me-link-paypal.html)

rapid 06-18-2008 03:56 PM

Opening A New Ebay Account But Ebay Want Me To Link Paypal

Hi, I have one account which I opened few months ago because my first ebay account was suspended. I have used entropay to pay for my sellers fee on this new ebay account but I have not linked my paypal account to the ebay account. However my paypal account and ebay account have completely different names, is that a problem? will ebay clock on soon? and also this paypal account I am using, was also used with my suspended account, is that a problem? I have changed the email address on the paypal account accordingly, still a problem?

Also, I tried opening a new account with ebay, but when I wanted to sell my first item (necklace) ebay stopped me and said that I have to link my paypal account, how do I do that without giving my personal details? Please help!

aspkin 06-18-2008 10:24 PM

Arg! Have you even tried reading the forum? You can not use a Paypal account that's been associated with another eBay account, especially a suspended one unless you want those accounts linked & banned. Keep reading the forum or try eBay Stealth eBook which has all the details to get a new eBay account up and going.

Slavaja 06-19-2008 02:18 AM

Maybe you should have a F.A.Q thread in every section

rapid 06-19-2008 04:10 AM

No!! I have note linked the paypal accounts, I just accept payments from sellers when I have sold my items!

Ok, let me start from fresh...I opened a new ebay account, added a new credit card via ENTROPAY to pay my ebay sellers fee, then I listed a necklace to sell, then before I cuould submit the listing and error box came up stating I need link a paypal account to the ebay account. But my ebay account has a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address, so I cant use the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address to open a new paypal account can I? because they need bank account details aswell, so how do I go about with that then?

Thanks for your patience!

rapid 06-19-2008 04:13 AM

Also the other ebay account I have which is not linked to paypal but acccepts payment from sellers, also has a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name but my paypal account has my real name, and ebay have not clocked on (yet) so thats been going well. Only thing is they restricted me from selling a certain named brand, thats why I wanted to open another new ebay account to sell that brand again!

justforluck 06-19-2008 01:28 PM

I also Recieved the same message, If I do link my paypal to ebay, will they link it to my suspended account.

John14789 06-23-2008 06:04 PM

If you have the same info on that paypal account then yes it will get linked. Just go and buy the stealth book and become a registered member of the forum and you will find the key to making ebay and paypal accounts( or just read the forum but to get back to selling quick get the stealth book). Also just stop using paypal to accept payments you will always have problems with paypal.

djmuggs 06-25-2008 12:43 PM

NEVER link your ebay account with a paypal account that has been linked to a previous banned ebay account.

I use to use a previously linked paypal account with my ebay account for a pretty long time actually, idk how but they never linked the paypal account.. took them about 4 months to ban me for something else.

Idk maybe they changed they regulations

Exeneva 06-28-2008 09:08 AM

Paypal cannot verify bank details. Open another savings account at your local branch and create a new paypal account. Verify it using the new savings account. Be sure to manage your IP address and cookies well.

rapid 06-28-2008 09:54 AM

But I cannot open a new bank account in the UK with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names, you need proof before opening an account?

What do i do? because I cannot sell on ebay until i link a paypal account, and i cannot open a new paypal account with my real name because I've allready got a suspended ebay account with my real name. So how do you open a paypal accoun then ?

greg2414 06-28-2008 10:21 AM

rapid, you need to read mate!!!

You open a bank account with your real name and then on ebay and paypal u use a false name and address, tel number etc but u use the real account and sort code.

Paypal do not look at your bank account name but just the numbers hence using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name in paypal.

I suggest you buy the book

rapid 06-28-2008 11:59 AM

wait, that dont make sense! That means you can put someone elses bank details beacuase your using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on paypal, rite?

How do you know paypal don't check the name of the bank account?

John14789 06-28-2008 01:33 PM

1) If your using paypal you have to create a bank account in your REAL name.

2) Because aspkin says so and he's an expert of ebay and paypal

You really need to register as a member to the forum and you'll then also get the stealth book which you really need to read.

BPO 06-30-2008 08:38 AM

linking accounts

Hi,
I am setting up a new account and opened a new paypal account and new ebay account. The ebay account is in a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and local phone number at that address which is being forward to my cell through a call forwarding service. Worked great when I had to do the phone number thing for selling. I have listed 9 items over 5 days, and when I tried to list a tenth they areno asking me to link my paypal to ebay. This is a new verified paypal account, but it is in my old name and not the name on my ebay account. THere was a verify with chat option and I got a really rude "support" tech Edwin who said they are now requiring all seller accounts to link their ebay accounts with paypal - is this true and is this safe for my new account? what if someone doesn't have a paypal account? I haven't linked them yet--wary and hope to get a response here before I do so. any help is greatly appreciated.

John14789 06-30-2008 06:21 PM

Simply go and make a new gmail account. Then simply put that new email address as the paypal paymet email address and by doing that it will completely by pass the whole system. Also disable ebay auto checkout if you are using a merchant account to accept payments.

rapid 07-01-2008 04:56 AM

Yeh but even if you change the email address on paypal with another gmail account, ebay still want you to link both your ebay and paypal account before you can sell, otherwise ebay don't let you sell. YOU HAVE TO LINK YOUR EBAY AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS, DON'T LINK = CAN'T SELL. So what's the solution, because I've opened a new ebay account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details, plus paypal account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details but waiting for verification, so if I link both these accounts it should be ok rite? because ebay and paypal don't have my real details, correct?

sunflower 11-10-2008 09:14 AM

i have opened up and ebay account phone number done etc, however i need a paypal account.
What do i do? i have a buisness account set up in my paypal account, i need to use that for my tax return please can some advice me? and i have read all the postes but as i lef schhol at 11 i dont understand that much

Here We Go Again 11-10-2008 06:26 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^
All you are doing is flooding this forum with the same "HELP ME" stuff.
You will not receive any help form me.
Learn to help yourself and act like a adult if you want to play in this sandbox.

aking 11-10-2008 09:07 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ftw!!

pinkharo 11-10-2008 09:33 PM

Here We Go Again :D

Here We Go Again 11-10-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aking (Post 64697)
^^^^^^^^^^^^ ftw!!

Excuse me?
Why don't you LOOK and see the CRAP this guy is just dumping on the forum.
The SAME question 5 times re-worded to try to get someone to answer him NOW!!!!!

Yea this forum needs that.

Juicyas 11-12-2008 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Here We Go Again (Post 64714)
Excuse me?
Why don't you LOOK and see the CRAP this guy is just dumping on the forum.
The SAME question 5 times re-worded to try to get someone to answer him NOW!!!!!

Yea this forum needs that.

FTW = for the win.. makes no sense still I admit

He wasn't bagging you, in fact the opposite. My internet slang/acronym powers of deduction tell me that he is agreeing with you and bigging you up for your on point post when you slammed that n00b.

:cool: