eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Linking through EMail (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/53548-linking-through-email.html)

donkeykong2012 11-28-2012 05:43 AM

Linking through EMail

For the experts who have many Stealth Accounts.

How do you organise your email setup so that:

You can reply to any emails quickly?
You can dispatch items quickly from receiving Paypal Notifications from multiple accounts?
Do you use an IPhone/IPad to receive emails quickly from multiple accounts?
Most importantly, what is the best way to do this without being linked and accidentally sharing flash cookies etc?
If emails are downloaded from multiple accounts onto one device are they automatically linked?

The only other way is to religiously log into each account separately to check for emails which is slow and not really convenient for business purposes.

Thanks for any help.

sokol3k 11-29-2012 07:22 AM

what I do... I use iPad... Gmail App for Stealth account - let say I use one account.. at one time... I am signing in to particular account.. and I reply to customers via their emails.

Gmail App has build in browser, and when you open an email it will use app browser to open ebay site.. ( I havent tried this option yet )

downloading images must be disabled anyway.

i have been trying this many times.. using my iPhone too.. cuz I get notifications, then I go back home and use my iMac to log in and sort everything out each evening.

iPhone does not support flash, so dont worry about being liked using flash cookies.. there is no flash cookies on iPhone/iPad :D

Laritha 11-29-2012 08:27 AM

Sounds like you need some auction assistant software like Auctiva.

Mr. Invisible 11-30-2012 04:18 AM

I use a notification desktop app to check all my accounts for new messages every 20 min with the app set to block images. If they reveal their email then I respond via gmail, if they don't then I log into ebay to respond.

rockitaway 12-29-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sokol3k (Post 397066)
what I do... I use iPad... Gmail App for Stealth account - let say I use one account.. at one time... I am signing in to particular account.. and I reply to customers via their emails.

Gmail App has build in browser, and when you open an email it will use app browser to open ebay site.. ( I havent tried this option yet )

downloading images must be disabled anyway.

i have been trying this many times.. using my iPhone too.. cuz I get notifications, then I go back home and use my iMac to log in and sort everything out each evening.

iPhone does not support flash, so dont worry about being liked using flash cookies.. there is no flash cookies on iPhone/iPad :D

Are you able to reply directly through the ipad mail app across multiple accounts without changing ip? Or is there not a way to disable images on ipad email app?

NoneOther 01-02-2013 06:51 PM

Apple Mail on iPad, iPhone and Mac will show your real IP address in the mail header.

DO NOT USE FOR E/B OR P/P ACROSS MULTIPLE EMAIL ACCOUNTS FROM ANY PROVIDER, GMAIL INCLUDED.

Disabling images will make no difference at all, this only avoids web beacons

corleone 01-06-2013 03:02 PM

I have items being sold on 60 different accounts.

How I manage it, is through one email account. I fwd every email to that one account, so I only have to check one email.

Then when I have to respond, I just log into the originating email, and answer from there.

Simple enough, you just have to alway's pay attention and don't forget to log into the appropriate email and not the forwarded main email to answer the questions.

bruceuk 01-06-2013 03:17 PM

I use GMX
It collects all emails from multiple email accounts and displays on one site, giving you info and addresses of all sales etc .
Then if any messages need responding to i go into that user account.

Sandy D 01-14-2013 09:18 AM

For me running hundreds of accounts I have one user account on each computer that I can log into each email account and check for sales, questions etc.

But I never open a link in any email and never sign into any account with going to that user account, checking ip etc.

SimpleX 01-14-2013 09:27 AM

Do you mean you only use that one user account on the PC to check emails on, and that you check each individual stealth account emails by logging into to them separately?

Or you have one user account on your PC that can see all your emails for your stealth's?

Sandy D 01-15-2013 05:26 PM

I have user accounts for every single account.

I have one user account ONLY to VIEW mail. I never click on anything etc in any email.

I only want to know if something sold, questions etc.

Never once linked, never a problem and I never click on anything inside the email.

rsot 01-15-2013 11:51 PM

For me, different accounts on different days - I dont reply everyday - too stringent

bluegrass1 01-15-2013 11:58 PM

thunderbird is the best in my book has all of my emails dings when i get a message try it telling you anyone else use thunderbird? of course i dont respond to ebay messages straight but if there is a problem it is the easiest way to see whats selling or problems on any of your accounts

SimpleX 01-19-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 410943)
I have user accounts for every single account.

I have one user account ONLY to VIEW mail. I never click on anything etc in any email.

I only want to know if something sold, questions etc.

Never once linked, never a problem and I never click on anything inside the email.

Ok I see. When you say 'view', I assume its OK to 'open' the email to read the message in full, just as long as long as you do not click on anything or respond?

SimpleX 01-19-2013 09:06 PM

I use a Mac, and was wondering if I open a separate user account just to view multiple stealth account's emails using the the Mail App, is that safe?

Do I need to track IP's using this method?

AuctionsDenied 01-20-2013 01:11 AM

How are you able to run hundreds of accounts, without crossing IP addresses?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 410532)
For me running hundreds of accounts I have one user account on each computer that I can log into each email account and check for sales, questions etc.

But I never open a link in any email and never sing into any account with going to that user account, checking ip etc.

Sandy D 01-20-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleX (Post 412190)
Ok I see. When you say 'view', I assume its OK to 'open' the email to read the message in full, just as long as long as you do not click on anything or respond?

Yes.

Never an issue with me.

Sandy D 01-20-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied (Post 412255)
How are you able to run hundreds of accounts, without crossing IP addresses?

Excel spreadsheet.

Works like a charm.

Within less then a minute I know if I used it before and what account it was used on.

jonyster 01-21-2013 04:31 AM

Linking accounts

Hi,
I am new here. First of all. I want to thank you all for making this forum!!!
I am trying to set up multiple accounts. I was thinking to do the following:

---Massages - I found two applications that are supposed to be safe:
1.PushAuction
2. Cloud Conversion*|* Solutions

----manage orders - I though to use Inkfrog

----Bulk listing, Since I do mainly drop shipping I am using Blackthrone to List from a file. However, it will require separate computer for each store.

Does anyone have experience with these applications?
Is there another way to do listing from a file for multiple accounts?

Thanks

zoneout 01-21-2013 04:33 AM

push auction blows

Mauriciovsky 01-31-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoneout (Post 412676)
push auction blows

what does blows mean, is that good or bad ?

Bunneh 01-31-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauriciovsky (Post 416409)
what does blows mean, is that good or bad ?

blows = bad