eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Do you think this will link me? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/54066-do-you-think-will-link-me.html)

tarapluhar 12-11-2012 04:11 PM

Do you think this will link me?

I had a long standing very successful selling account for 6 years, when I was in a car accident and in the hospital for a few months and trying to recover, things went a bit down hill with my dsrs and my account was restricted from selling and eventually suspended completely.

About 2 months later, I started a new ebay account with the stealth guide.
I made a new name, new address, new credit card, new phone number, everything.. I changed my ip address and got a new computer before starting the new account.

I did well my first month, sold within the low selling limits. I called and talk to them and they upped my selling limits and things have been going well .

Today, I was going to log in and my son was talking to me, I ACCIDENTALLY typed in my old username and password, it came up the red blocked message and I immediately went back and changed my ip address again and continued using the new account..

Do you guys think this is enough to cause any problems with the new account? no other information would match up between the two accounts and generally how long do you think it would take for me to see any problems if any were going to happen ?
Thanks in advance!

TGMT² 12-11-2012 04:59 PM

You put yourself in a not-so-good situation.

I assume you were with the same IP address and user account with the same cookies and flash objects as your stealth account when this happened.

Yes, it's enough to cause problems.

When? Maybe never? But expect the worst and hope for the best. :)

AND: Think about starting your next back-up account soon.

tarapluhar 12-11-2012 05:04 PM

Thank you, I am going to begin starting up another account just in case, it is possible that nothing may happen? and do you have any idea, if something were to happen would it be right away?
I know its not the end of the earth, but ive already began building feedback and im so angry at myself for making this stupid mistake!!! I was used to my old name and password I just typed it in :(

rsot 12-12-2012 12:06 AM

1 time is unlikely to cause you troubles - just avoid repetition. Dont be so hard on yourself - just avoid :)