eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   help . how to keep same ip for every user accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/57682-help-how-keep-same-ip-every-user-accounts.html)

aichi 03-11-2013 03:15 AM

help . how to keep same ip for every user accounts?

Hi guys. I used to sell on ebay years ago. now im going back to business. . I have the eBay stealth guide 3.0 that i bought long time ago. But i have some questions. Well i understand all that of creating new windows user account for every ebay acc. My question is how i do keep the same ip for every one of my accounts? Let say i have 3 user's
user 1--- ip 12345
User 2--- ip 09876
User 3---ip 89012.
How i do get that ip every time login in to that user? Or it doesn't matter if i get a new one every time? Also can i use my laptop via wifi ? Or it needs to be done on the computer that is wired conected to the router?

One more thing. Has been a long time since i quit selling. So i need to invest money on products and i know ebay put a hold on your money uo to 21 days witch make it hard to buy more inventory. U know how long or how many sales do i need to make in order to get the money right away after buyer pay?im selling selling electronic and brand chlotes from $50 up to $600 if that matters.
I forget my email and password of the account i bought the guide from. So i cant get the new one. Is there any major chages/ updates? I have the 3.0 i think

Bunneh 03-11-2013 05:20 AM

Hello,
I personally think you need to read the ebay stealth guide a LOT more
as i dont think you fully grasp how it works.

IP addresses, MUST be different to each user on each windows account.

The 21 day holds remain on your account until 90 days from first sale.
However paypal have been known to put the holds back again after this period has passed.

Dmshark25 03-11-2013 05:36 AM

Yes you will need different ip address for each ebay/ Paypal account and keep each one in a separate user account, as long as you always use different ops for different accounts you will be good . Keep a log so you dont log into different accounts with the same ip

rsot 03-11-2013 03:23 PM

Best to start writing down the IPs and keeping tight reign on the accounts.

aichi 03-11-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 430269)
Hello,

However paypal have been known to put the holds back again after this period has passed.

Thanks. It wouldn't be suspicious to use a different ip every time i login?.
Well think i got it

TheRevolver 03-11-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 430269)
Hello,

He knows he needs a different ip for each account. He's asking how to get the same ip on each account, not the same ip on every account. This is why he gave 3 examples, all with different numbers.

aichi 03-11-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRevolver (Post 430464)
He knows he needs a different ip for each account. He's asking how to get the same ip on each account, not the same ip on every account. This is why he gave 3 examples, all with different numbers.

Yes exactly... is that possible? Or it doesn't matter getting a different one every time i login

TheRevolver 03-11-2013 08:33 PM

I really don't know. It seems a lot of members get a different ip each time, so I'm assuming it's safe. Just make sure you don't use one of the same ip's that you've used previously on another account.

Example:
You have 3 accounts, A, B and C.
You open (A) user account and (A) gets an ip. Make sure you write down that ip in notepad and never use it again on (B) or (C) but it should be okay to use again on (A). Same goes for (B) and (C). I hope I made that clear for you.

So it seems that each time you log in to any one of the accounts, you need to open the ip log for the other accounts and make sure the ip you just got hasn't been used on them.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I have other ways of obtaining an IP, this is only from what I've been told.

Sandy D 03-11-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aichi (Post 430448)
Thanks. It wouldn't be suspicious to use a different ip every time i login?.
Well think i got it

I would have been toasted a long time ago if that were the case.

I go through more IP's myself then all of my providers customers combined.

:typing:

aichi 03-11-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRevolver (Post 430476)
I really don't know. It seems a lot of members get a different ip each time, so I'm assuming it's safe. Just make sure you don't use one of the same ip's that you've used previously on another account.

Example:
You have 3 accounts, A, B and C.
You open (A) user account and (A) gets an ip. Make sure you write down that ip in notepad and never use it again on (B) or (C) but it should be okay to use again on (A). Same goes for (B) and (C). I hope I made that clear for you.

So it seems that each time you log in to any one of the accounts, you need to open the ip log for the other accounts and make sure the ip you just got hasn't been used on them.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I have other ways of obtaining an IP, this is only from what I've been told.

Very good info. U answered my question thanks a lot

Roscoe 03-12-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aichi (Post 430465)
Yes exactly... is that possible? Or it doesn't matter getting a different one every time i login

People using Dialup get a different IP each time. There's no way to get the same IP again, near impossible.

MM78 03-12-2013 02:25 AM

The only way to get the same IP is to contact your Service Provider and ask for the quantity of "static IPs" you need.

properpauper 05-22-2013 04:11 AM

you can go though IP's all day long, but since you asked, I have been able to switch back and forth between multiple IP's by using the same MAC address for each account (I just change the last 2 digits)

For example, before logging into a new Eb account I would change my MAC address from xx:xx:xx:01 to xx:xx:xx:02. This makes my IP change, and then presto I am a new person =}. But I have found if I change my MAC back to the original xx:xx:xx:01, then my IP will not only change, but it will be the origianl IP address I had from before. This isn't a guarantee, but I notice it happens a lot since I log all of my numbers.

If you don't understand this then you need to research, and if you do understand this, then you probably realize how useless this information is

rsot 05-23-2013 09:18 AM

All you need is for the IP to change by a few digits...even just 1 to have a new IP.