eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Tired of delete cookie manually? Use this BAT file to delelte Cookie in one click (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/5917-tired-delete-cookie-manually-use-bat-file-delelte-cookie-one-click.html)

zhouxi 07-11-2008 07:46 PM

Tired of delete cookie manually? Use this BAT file to delelte Cookie in one click

3 Attachment(s)
1. Check your windown account name, enter it into the script
2. Copy paste the scrips into a notepad file
3. Save as xxx.bat (extension name is .bat)
4. Run this bat file to delete Internet Cookie and Flash Cookie in one shot.

@ECHO OFF
cd C:\Documents and Settings\[your Windown accout]\Cookies
del *.*
cd/
cd C:\Documents and Settings\[your Windown accout]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
del *.* /S /Q

aspkin 07-11-2008 08:00 PM

very nice if it works!

zhouxi 07-11-2008 10:03 PM

it is tested and working, but have no time to make it prettier, still working on new eBay account.

SaiJin 07-30-2008 10:35 PM

Hi there,

Just wondering, how about for Macintosh computers?
What's the best way to cover my tracks?

I tried installing firefox on this Powerbook, but for some reason it won't ever let me.
Thanks

eurotrav 08-30-2008 06:55 AM

Tested Ccleaner and IE Privacy Keeper.
Both does the same work perfectly, erase cookies and flash cookies too.

Floridian 08-30-2008 11:19 AM

CCLeaner

I am using CCleaner. It is one of the greatest freeware tools I have ever found online.

CCleaner - Home

It is available in many different languages, completely free and cleans your registry as well as temporary internet files, cookies and everyhting, even for multiple browser. In fact you don't even have to open and run the software. Just right click on your trash bin on the desktop and say 'run ccleaner'.

I am running this software before and after I have used eBay and/or PayPal. Works great for me. Furthermore, there are some people out there who should really clean their harddrive every once in a while. I installed the software on my moms computer the other day and CCleaner was able to delte more than 500 MB in temporary files, cookies etc.

eurotrav 09-17-2008 03:18 AM

Flash cookies are stored in a special directory depending on the operating system on the client machine. They are arranged in directories according to the site that placed them on the computer (look for a file with a .SOL extension):

* Windows C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player
* Macintosh OSX /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player
* GNU-Linux ~/.macromedia

EPIC Flash Cookie Page

brokebackebay 03-29-2009 12:59 PM

Can't find Application Data section

So I go into C:/Documents and Setting/username/ but then I don't see an option to click on ApplicationData? Am I missing something?

spector 04-04-2009 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brokebackebay (Post 80800)
So I go into C:/Documents and Setting/username/ but then I don't see an option to click on ApplicationData? Am I missing something?

you need to show hidden files on your computer.
in XP go to

tools
folder options
view tab
click on show hidden files and folders in the list and then click apply then it should show up for you.

haorichards 04-13-2009 04:58 PM

hi i need a little help, am i right in saying that i dont need to clear my cookies if im using different user account, but im using different user accounts on my laptop do i need to run the ccleaner each time i finish with one user account (after using ebay) before i go to another (so like every day)?
or is just when i create a new account? so if ive finished opening one account do i run the cleaner on that same account before a registering a new user account? any help

lakeman 04-13-2009 06:51 PM

You shouldn't ever use CCleaner if you use different user accounts, if an ebay account gets suspended, delete that user account on your computer and make a new one.

haorichards 04-14-2009 07:07 AM

ok so i dont need the ccleaner at all ? what about clearing my private data each time i sign off i dont need to do that aswell? since im using different user accounts

lakeman 04-14-2009 07:16 AM

That is correct, when you use different user accounts, you do NOT need to clear private data each time you sign off or at all.