eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   eBay check your country iP Address? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/61442-ebay-check-your-country-ip-address.html)

cyee1986 06-25-2013 10:33 PM

eBay check your country iP Address?

Hi, I am have 1 question want to know the answe:s,

Question 1: I am live in Malaysia, can i make Australia ebay account in Malaysia i also use Malaysia IP address, is that ebay can suspend me?

cyee1986 06-25-2013 11:12 PM

Paypal aways limit access without reason, only on Malaysia country?

Hi, I am have 1 question want to know the answer from other country ebay account,

Question 1: I am have 10 ebay account Malaysia, 8 account after sold first item, paypal will limited my account, have 2 Paypal account just direct permanently limited 180 days without reason. only 2 paypal account no problem.

After paypal limit my account, i send all information to paypal,(Traking Number, Identity Information, Proof Of Delivery,Supplier Invoice) paypal also 80% permanently limited my account.

Just want to ask, everyboday in different country, have this same problem?:s
because i see many Malaysia paypal account get limit, even my sister account also have same problem.:confused:

GreenBean 06-25-2013 11:35 PM

An account will get a limit in any country if the account is not made correctly.

If you can not make an account work in Malaysia, why do you think it will work in Canada?

Your IP must match the country of the paypal account plus ebay.

There is big difference for people living in the USA and using Canada paypal/ebay

What are you selling with Malaysia? High risk/vErO or do you drop ship?

Need more info

:juggle:.

cyee1986 06-25-2013 11:45 PM

Hi, I no sell high risk item, just sell the normal item without vero and other.

and i do dropship, the reason paypal limit is because the computer already set up, after sold first item, i go see my email within 10 minutes, i will receive an email from paypal, (my paypal get limit).

The limit not because the paypal person limit, is all about the paypal robot computer system auto limit access our account.

Just want to make sure, did other country also same problem, just after sold first item, paypal get limit.

rsot 06-26-2013 01:10 PM

eB and PP check country IP VERY heavily - you cannot make an out-of-country account using your own country IP...lot of problem flags will be raised

smartusaha 09-29-2013 12:03 PM

Re: Paypal aways limit access without reason, only on Malaysia country?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyee1986 (Post 462148)
Hi, I am have 1 question want to know the answer from other country ebay account,

Question 1: I am have 10 ebay account Malaysia, 8 account after sold first item, paypal will limited my account, have 2 Paypal account just direct permanently limited 180 days without reason. only 2 paypal account no problem.

After paypal limit my account, i send all information to paypal,(Traking Number, Identity Information, Proof Of Delivery,Supplier Invoice) paypal also 80% permanently limited my account.

Just want to ask, everyboday in different country, have this same problem?:s
because i see many Malaysia paypal account get limit, even my sister account also have same problem.:confused:

before selling on ebay you need to buy paypal fund and ask seller to send as service.first buy $20 and then $50 and selling it back.after that you can sell on ebay without paypal limit on first payment.that work fine for me.

JamesNorth101 09-29-2013 02:52 PM

I have to say that this seems very improbable to me.

Much more likely that it would lead to a suspended PP if your sending payments back and forth between two different paypals.

GreenBean 09-29-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartusaha (Post 490293)
before selling on ebay you need to buy paypal fund and ask seller to send as service.first buy $20 and then $50 and selling it back.after that you can sell on ebay without paypal limit on first payment.that work fine for me.

Just becasue it works fine for you, it may not work for others.

Not wise to do that.

paypal checks 'services' too.

That means both accounts get flagged.

:nono: