eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Using Iphone for taking pictures on stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/67038-using-iphone-taking-pictures-stealth.html)

mjt530 11-14-2013 05:19 PM

Using Iphone for taking pictures on stealth

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I am definitely going to buy the stealth guide when I start earning again which shouldn't be long but I need a little more advice regarding pictures.

On my previously suspended account, I used an iphone to take the pictures, plugged it into my pc and uploaded them.

Can I take new pictures on the same iphone and upload to TINY PICS on clean computer with new ip, no cookies etc?

As always, your advice is very much appreciated!

:ban?:

tmastermind 11-15-2013 06:26 AM

Re: Using Iphone for taking pictures on stealth

with any stealth account the best recommendation is to take new pictures and clean them using something like batch purifier. The demo version works fine

Batch purifier

happystars 11-15-2013 07:51 AM

does this still apply if i were to take pics with a compltely different camara? or take with my phone and send in an email and open email on laptop and download to use pic?

tmastermind 11-15-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happystars (Post 503419)
does this still apply if i were to take pics with a compltely different camara? or take with my phone and send in an email and open email on laptop and download to use pic?

Completely different camera not so much but one taken on an existing device yes as it will have device info on the pictures and be used to link you.

Be safe and use the cleaner...it takes seconds!

MM78 11-15-2013 08:27 AM

New Camera, Same Iphone, clean those pictures! Better to be safe than sorry.

happystars 11-15-2013 08:50 AM

So would you take picture with phone clean it then upload or can you clean once uploaded on laptop?

MM78 11-15-2013 10:57 AM

Personally I rather use a Digital Camera, Clean the files then upload.

rsot 11-15-2013 02:12 PM

And dont reuse without cleaning or altering

Speeder33 11-16-2013 07:45 PM

turn off gps access to your pictures in the iphone, otherwise gps data will be in the photo

jsdst12 11-17-2013 03:20 PM

Is eBay really this involved in trying to find duplicate accounts? I would think the cost to track all of this data would far outweigh the advantages it brings them. Absolutely amazing that they would go this extreme. Thanks for the info....never even thought about it!

MM78 11-17-2013 04:19 PM

The technology for tracking duplicate accounts, etc is extremely cheap and they can afford to do it.

Cobra commander 01-07-2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 503760)
turn off gps access to your pictures in the iphone, otherwise gps data will be in the photo

How do you do that in the iphone?

andsbennett 01-10-2014 12:49 PM

iv often thought about them tracking pictures but thought narrrr that's a bit OTT but wow glad i read this thread now just bought an account off a member and am using my iphone witch iv used on previous accounts would of been a total waste. cheers guys :)

tmastermind 01-10-2014 01:00 PM

and thats what the forum is for....keeping the guide up to date ;)

sugarlaces 01-10-2014 05:11 PM

I use my iphone then upload send them to my email. Done this for years on many many accounts. If i reuse on any other account I rename it.

Heisenberg1 04-10-2014 09:06 PM

Is the manner in which sugarlaces uploads pics a feasible one? I ask because this is what I have been doing also, not even realizing photos and cameras were trackable. Good grief.

I use my iPhone or iPad to take pictures then email to my stealth email -related address and save to the computer.

Please confirm this is feasible. I will, moving forward, use batch purifier though

Dmshark25 04-10-2014 11:01 PM

I also use my iPad to take pictures and than just plug into my PC and copy the pictures to my desktop

Just download exif cleaner , and after you copy the pics to your computer clean all exif data, takes 5 seconds and no need to worry whether your pictures will link you or not

zagy123 04-11-2014 02:29 AM

hi everyone. i have an old camera like Panasonic DMC TZ4. it doesn`t have internet or any extras. i have been using it on restricted account. is it ok to use it for a new account or still need to clean the pics? any advice will be much appreciated. :focus:

MM78 04-11-2014 09:25 AM

We recommend you clean ALL pictures. Better safe than sorry.

Exile3 04-11-2014 10:54 AM

Good lord.....I had no idea about this.....Do you think I'd be safe if I removed all the pictures I use on all my accounts, retake the pics, clean them, and repost?

rsot 04-13-2014 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile3 (Post 544583)
Good lord.....I had no idea about this.....Do you think I'd be safe if I removed all the pictures I use on all my accounts, retake the pics, clean them, and repost?

Retaking them is a good move

Grimmejaw 04-13-2014 10:42 AM

Taking any pictures with smartphones with GPS enabled will store geotagging, and with the right software anyone including ebay could see where and when the picture was taken. I mostly use a camcorder to take pictures, so no geotagging. But if you took pictures with any smart devices ex. Tablets or smartphones it would be best to use the cleaning software mentioned above. If you believe your pictures have the geotag info and already have uploaded them on ebay then I would consider those accounts flagged/linked. Keep in mind it won't guarantee that you would get limited soon, just proceed with caution.