eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Can we transfer money from our new paypal accounts to our original paypal account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/72579-can-we-transfer-money-our-new-paypal-accounts-our-original-paypal-account.html)

aicccia 04-16-2014 10:33 PM

Can we transfer money from our new paypal accounts to our original paypal account?

Question for the people with experience on this forum....

So say I have an ebay account that gets suspended. I can't use the paypal account and by extension that bank account with any other ebay account, but isn't the paypal account is still ok for receiving money from other paypal accounts for any number of plausible reasons? Maybe I'm a wholesale supplier with repeat customer every month who order in bulk?

So instead of creating new bank accounts for each new paypal account, could I not just send the money from the new paypal accounts to my original paypal account and then withdraw it to my original bank account? My original paypal account is a business account, verified in every way possible, with a business debit card, and it is at least a couple years old.

Aside from an abundance of caution in keeping stealth identities 100% separate, is there another reason people don't use this procedure to withdraw money from their new paypal accounts?

ilcarletto 04-17-2014 01:33 AM

Re: Can we transfer money from our new paypal accounts to our original paypal account

This has been discussed several times before and it is a practice very risky for all the paypal accounts involved.
You will probably be able to receive money on that paypal account but you are creating a solid link transferring money from one or more account to this "main" account.
This will for sure rise some concerns... and all the account could go down.
Someone in here is using this method but, in my opinion, too much risk is involved.

Better create other bank accounts or think of some other methods of cashing out (gift vauchers, buying things...).
So, in few words, with this method you are absolutely not keeping stealth identities 100% separate.

Dmshark25 04-17-2014 02:08 AM

Re: Can we transfer money from our new paypal accounts to our original paypal account

Keep everything separate, this is very hard to do , and almost always will lead to a domino effect of every account falling that you linked together from sending money

GreenBean 04-17-2014 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aicccia (Post 545955)
Question for the people with experience on this forum....

Aside from an abundance of caution in keeping stealth identities 100% separate, is there another reason people don't use this procedure to withdraw money from their new paypal accounts?

Because sensible stealth users alway have an abundance of caution when working stealth.

You MUST learn a new word before you damage everything.

Never ever LINK yourself.

The End.

because linking is the end of not just a stealth account but a good real account too.

:deadhorse:

GoteBay 04-17-2014 08:40 AM

The simple answer is AT YOUR OWN RISK!

bjammin 04-21-2014 09:50 PM

There is a post on here with someone who just got 20 accounts burned because of transferring money between PP's.

GreenBean 04-23-2014 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 547290)
There is a post on here with someone who just got 20 accounts burned because of transferring money between PP's.

Nope, he got 40 accounts burned.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ed-2-days.html

http://manga.jadedragononline.com/wp...inos_small.jpg

:eek: :deadhorse:

black_label 05-09-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 546058)
Because sensible stealth users alway have an abundance of caution when working stealth.

You MUST learn a new word before you damage everything.

Never ever LINK yourself.

The End.

because linking is the end of not just a stealth account but a good real account too.

:deadhorse:

Took me a while to finally get this concept. At first I felt like I was being robbed of my identity but it's necessary