eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   1 Legit PayPal Account 10 Not so Legit eBay accounts. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/7327-1-legit-paypal-account-10-not-so-legit-ebay-accounts.html)

shoot2kill 09-27-2008 11:05 PM

1 Legit PayPal Account 10 Not so Legit eBay accounts.

A question for the experts! I am planning to make use my legit PayPal account with some not so Legit ebay accounts. Is this a Good idea.. I want to list 1-day auctions but it will only let me add a Paypal account that is linked to that ebay account!!

I have not tried the Prepaid debit cards to ebay yet but I was also wonder if I add a prepaid Credit Card would they allow me to list 1 day auctions with a PayPal account with out linking them?

Quasi_Mojo 09-27-2008 11:43 PM

You need to do a lot more reading.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

shoot2kill 09-28-2008 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quasi_Mojo (Post 59983)
You need to do a lot more reading.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

Well I may question was I created an eBay account and add Credit Card would I still be aable to a add a PayPal email for Payments on 1-Day auctions. My Prevous accounts had the matching PayPal account and I were able to list 1-Day aucions without a problem unless I put a different email address in.

Also I read that thread several times. That is why I made 10 New eBay accounts under diffrent names!

GreenBean 09-28-2008 03:01 AM

these days you need paypal account to match each ebay account with different email address. You need to have paypal verified b4 you sell. ebay has made it harder lately to list 1-day auctions. Have you any feedback on the account? You may not be able to do what you want. ebay will no doubt restrict your ability to list.
The reply from the OP was correct. You need to do more reading to get a better idea of facts.:rolleyes:

shoot2kill 10-01-2008 10:25 PM

Ok thanks I made a few matching PayPal accounts. Oh I also know what you need 5 feedbacks to list one day-auctions.

Sandy 10-01-2008 11:11 PM

Hi there shoot...I am new to forum,hope I responded okay.This is not likely, a prepaid card.I tried this and error message occured.I think pay pal is now verifying a real debit/credit with a financial institution as opposed to pre-paid.I have had 5 accts.suspended due to 1 family member who messed up and brought the whole chain down.They will always link it back to ip address...that is huge.Proxy will not allow you to log in because e-bay/pay pal wont be able to collect all your activity.They can be non-existant and ghost when sellers demand answers but will nose around in every detail of your net activity and how long it took you to use the bathroom before attempting to list an item.What a joke!!!Good luck,let me know.

miyagi 10-25-2008 05:03 AM

Prepaid cards are ok for now but it is only a matter of time before paypal/ebay put in some extra checks to attempt to curb this....

I would be very careful with one day auctions thee draw the most attention to you, I would try getting over 25 feedback first and then smack with the one day auctions.

BlackMarketGirl 02-12-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miyagi (Post 62920)
Prepaid cards are ok for now but it is only a matter of time before paypal/ebay put in some extra checks to attempt to curb this....

I would be very careful with one day auctions thee draw the most attention to you, I would try getting over 25 feedback first and then smack with the one day auctions.

Yes, their system uses a statistical algorithm that combines factors such as longevity, kind of use and number of feedbacks.
In the first stages of a new account, these 3 factors HAVE to be 100% good.
List 7 day, get feedback and go slow for 30 days. (60 is better).