eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Made new email address, can i access it from any IP? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/76148-made-new-email-address-can-i-access-any-ip.html)

s4charged 08-07-2014 12:30 PM

Made new email address, can i access it from any IP?

I have made a new ebay account / paypal with a new windows user account following the stealth guide.. only question is.. can the email / paypal only be accessed from my CLEAN IP/user account? Would i get caught checking my email or logging in to paypal on the same windows account my other ebay account is suspended on?

I only have one stealth account, and 1 suspended from selling ebay account. I would like to continue using the suspended one for purchases only..

Also would forwarding my emails from my new email to my old email (paypal linked) raise any flags?

TonyAlmeida 08-07-2014 12:47 PM

Re: Made new email address, can i access it from any IP?

- Email and Paypal is a two different thing.
- You can log in your email from any IP no problem, but not click on any link from eBay or Paypal. Also disable external image.
- You MUST use clean/good IP for Paypal and eBay account.
- Keep your suspended and current account separate. It's a MUST
- No problem to forward your email but again, don't click on any link. Just VIEW/READ only

aspkin 08-07-2014 01:00 PM

I recommend reading the stealth guide one more time.. it seems you're not understanding some basics. Once you do that if you're still confused let us know..

s4charged 08-07-2014 05:27 PM

Sorry i understand now just wanted a bit more clarification. Good to know i can check my email with any ip but i wont click on those images which was explained in the stealth guide :)

Sorry one last thing, i logged on to my new gmail, disabled external images, saved changes, went over to my inbox and checked an email from ebay and paypal both loaded the images though... didnt click on the images however... i reloaded my web browser and now the images dont show unless i approve..

am i screwed from the first time i checked those emails and those images loaded on their own even though i didnt click on them? I did a search here, some say as long as you dont click on them your good, some say otherwise.

please help clarify.

rsot 08-10-2014 08:14 AM

1 time is unlikely to cause issue in the long run of things - do not repeat the identified mistakes