eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   can they see my windows account username? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/76486-can-they-see-my-windows-account-username.html)

arpichelago 08-18-2014 03:17 AM

can they see my windows account username?

using my stealth account on a different windows user account is becoming a PITA.

can i log into my ebay account on a windows user account that i once used with another ebay account? keep in mind i'll be using an entirely different browser so cookies should not carry over (pretty sure)

unkown5454 08-18-2014 03:30 AM

Re: can they see my windows account username?

No you cannot.

ilcarletto 08-18-2014 03:40 AM

If cookies are clean and IP is different, yes you can do it.

They cannot see your windows account username.

JamesNorth101 08-18-2014 04:49 AM

GreenBean 08-18-2014 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arpichelago (Post 578993)
using my stealth account on a different windows user account is becoming a PITA.

can i log into my ebay account on a windows user account that i once used with another ebay account? keep in mind i'll be using an entirely different browser so cookies should not carry over (pretty sure)

No. Never do that.

that user account was unique to one ebay account only.

:ranger:

rsot 08-18-2014 05:03 AM

The firefox portable is a nice option but why is user account creation PITA OP?

unkown5454 08-18-2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 578996)
If cookies are clean and IP is different, yes you can do it.

They cannot see your windows account username.

It won't shut you down immediately, but it is a link. We have talked about this thousands of times.

pr0wake 08-18-2014 03:24 PM

Where is the link in this?

im not seeing it

arpichelago 08-18-2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prowakeskater (Post 579170)
where is the link in this?

Im not seeing it

+1

????????

ilcarletto 08-19-2014 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 579162)
It won't shut you down immediately, but it is a link. We have talked about this thousands of times.

will make any difference using firefox portable on the same user account as JamesNorth101 said above?
I really do not see the difference and also the linked thread should be wrong if what you say is true...

aspkin 08-19-2014 01:42 AM

There is some misinformation in this thread. Yes, you can use a previous user account if you like, you just have to clean browser cookies and flash objects beforehand. You will want to make sure you're following the rest of the strategies outlined with eBay Stealth but it's no issue.

As for your thread title, " can they see my windows account username?" the answer is no.

unkown5454 08-19-2014 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 579299)
you just have to clean browser cookies and flash objects beforehand.

Not if you intend on logging back into whatever account that info belongs to?

arpichelago 08-19-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 579309)
Not if you intend on logging back into whatever account that info belongs to?

i'm using 2 different browsers, that should work for you, they have different cookies.

October 08-20-2014 11:04 PM

But as a rule, things like creating a new Windows user ID should not be that much of an obstacle to you- you should BY DEFAULT just create the user ID when you know there's a chance there's an issue (even if it's discovered in the thread above that there's not) because for every 5 things you find out don't matter, there's possibly one that does that you don't know about.

When in doubt, just follow the Stealth steps to the extreme, regardless of the shortcuts or effort involved, and consider it an investment. This, as a rule, has saved me more time over the years than anything else. Very, very few short cuts ever work out in this game, which is why I keep coming back here to brush up on things and read other people's problems- and how easily that could be me. Just my experience, for what it's worth......

Dmshark25 08-20-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by October (Post 580031)
But as a rule, things like creating a new Windows user ID should not be that much of an obstacle to you- you should BY DEFAULT just create the user ID when you know there's a chance there's an issue (even if it's discovered in the thread above that there's not) because for every 5 things you find out don't matter, there's possibly one that does that you don't know about.

When in doubt, just follow the Stealth steps to the extreme, regardless of the shortcuts or effort involved, and consider it an investment. This, as a rule, has saved me more time over the years than anything else. Very, very few short cuts ever work out in this game, which is why I keep coming back here to brush up on things and read other people's problems- and how easily that could be me. Just my experience, for what it's worth......

Cookies are contained inside a browser , so you can use different browsers on the same user account , and they will be contained

But if you have just started stealth I'd recommend using separate user accounts for each stealth

masimo 08-25-2014 11:41 AM

I use multiple user profiles in chrome browser. these profiles are completely separate including cookies hence allowing you to log in into a website with different log in information.