eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Ebay Tracking Through Post Office Shipping (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/77034-ebay-tracking-through-post-office-shipping.html)

SadSuspended 09-02-2014 06:49 PM

Ebay Tracking Through Post Office Shipping

Ebay Tracking Through Post Office Shipping – Need Advice

I recently moved and cannot print shipping labels because I am in the process on unpacking. I have no idea where my printer is. To make the long story short, I have a question about tracking through post office tracking number. I will have to go to a local post office and pay for shipping cost face to face. If I have a Stealth Account in Washington but I’m using a post office in Newark NJ, will this be tracked via the tracking system. In other words, since tracking information provides information of delivery and delivery location, does it also track shipping from information? I hope you can help and provide guidance.

GoteBay 09-02-2014 08:32 PM

Re: Ebay Tracking Through Post Office Shipping

My Canadian accounts ship from USA without any issues. I hope this answers your question.

SadSuspended 09-02-2014 08:39 PM

Thank you!

jeffweico 09-02-2014 08:43 PM

eBay cannot use a tracking number to get personal information about you or to link accounts. I have never known them to penalize anyone for saying they are in one state and shipping from another. Many situation could exist to explain this - drop shipping, having multiple stores, having a business partner, etc.

The only downside I could see is that if your account went into manual review, they could ask you about it. But I doubt that will happen.

Dmshark25 09-02-2014 08:46 PM

Not a problem, I have accounts in all parts of,the country and this was never an issue.

If you feel more comfortable before u purchase the postage on the side of the screen where the shipping and return addresses are, you can have your normal return addresses for whatever state, and your able to just change the zip code and it's not the zip from your return address

It's the zip that is off to the side that says will ship from 19000

I guess if your away , and using a different post office it just says that ur shipping from this zip code but your return address stays the same

At first I was concerned and did change that ship from zip sometimes, but later I stopped and never had any issue

Artann 09-02-2014 08:52 PM

I have a perfect solution. Move out of Newark NJ:) I've been there a couple of times and was very disappointed. could be just me though.