eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   eBay tracking via smartphone - please help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/77105-ebay-tracking-via-smartphone-please-help.html)

ScenesCaused 09-04-2014 03:05 AM

eBay tracking via smartphone - please help

So here is my plan. As I am unable to change my IP, I am planning on stealthing eBay through mobile data instead of through WiFi. What I am wondering however is, can eBay track mobile phones based on their serial number? For example can I use the phone which my banned phone number is used on, switch the sim cards over with a new, unregistered sim.
I hope somebody can help, many thanks, Matt.

Dmshark25 09-04-2014 03:33 AM

Re: eBay tracking via smartphone - please help

If you were using the eBay App they can see the device , but if you were logging in through the browser than they wouldnt have data on your exact phone

So if you have used the App on that phone in the past im not sure how it will go with tethering but others will chime im

ScenesCaused 09-04-2014 03:34 AM

Yes I intend on using PayPal and eBay through the browser not the apps.

rsot 09-04-2014 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 585198)
So here is my plan. As I am unable to change my IP, I am planning on stealthing eBay through mobile data instead of through WiFi. What I am wondering however is, can eBay track mobile phones based on their serial number? For example can I use the phone which my banned phone number is used on, switch the sim cards over with a new, unregistered sim.

No tracking of serial number - you're fine as long as all stealth methods followed.

Don't reuse the phone number however

ScenesCaused 09-04-2014 05:10 AM

Okay and one final thing, when creating the new bank account and pre-paid credit card, does it matter that they were created through the same IP as the banned IP registered on eBay?

GreenBean 09-04-2014 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 585210)
Yes I intend on using PayPal and eBay through the browser not the apps.

It's OK to use that way.

Never use the apps.

Be careful always.

:ranger:

MM78 09-04-2014 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 585252)
Okay and one final thing, when creating the new bank account and pre-paid credit card, does it matter that they were created through the same IP as the banned IP registered on eBay?

No, it doesn't matter at all....

ScenesCaused 09-04-2014 04:09 PM

Okay now you've cleared that up, is there any issue actually using the bank account under a banned eBay IP?

GreenBean 09-04-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 585381)
Okay now you've cleared that up, is there any issue actually using the bank account under a banned eBay IP?

Explain this.

Do you mean looking at the bank account using a suspended ebay IP or something else?

:spy:

aspkin 09-04-2014 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 585198)

Not if you use mobile browser(s). You don't want to use the eBay or PayPal apps otherwise yes your hardware ID is shared among other details.

PeHe oT PecToPaHTa 09-05-2014 02:09 AM

Both eB and PP, when you confirm your number, tracks your location incl. many other details.

This doesn't means that they can "ban" or "blacklist" your whole phone (the hardware, Phone HWID), nor PC (PC HWID) or anything else.

ScenesCaused 09-06-2014 01:23 PM

I'm still unclear about the bank account and pre-paid credit cards. After re-reading the guide, I cannot understand the purpose of both the bank account with real details and credit card with '⊗⊗⊗⊗'. And also, with the pre-paid card being linked with PayPal, do I have to transfer the money from this '⊗⊗⊗⊗' PayPal to my main PayPal in order to withdraw, or can I alternatively straight up withdraw. If this is the case, I do not see the purpose of the bank account as I'm able to access the money through the pre-paid card.

ScenesCaused 09-09-2014 06:15 AM

Anyone help??

JamesNorth101 09-09-2014 06:46 AM

Do not transfer from a stealth PP to another PP it will cause issues.

Bank account is used to verify a PP account and for withdrawals.
VCC is used to confirm address on the PP account and can be used to pay eBay fees.

You cannot withdraw to a VCC in the UK

ScenesCaused 09-09-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 586669)
Do not transfer from a stealth PP to another PP it will cause issues.

Bank account is used to verify a PP account and for withdrawals.
VCC is used to confirm address on the PP account and can be used to pay eBay fees.

You cannot withdraw to a VCC in the UK

So I use the bank account to access/withdraw my money? How do I do this if the VCC isn't linked to the bank account

JamesNorth101 09-09-2014 08:11 AM

VCC has nothing to do with the bank account.

You take your money out the bank like you always have done, going into branch/internet banking or using your bank issued card.

ScenesCaused 09-09-2014 09:25 AM

Okay thanks for the help

PeHe oT PecToPaHTa 09-09-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 585884)
I do not see the purpose of the bank account as I'm able to access the money through the pre-paid card.

I don't see it as well.

Read my posts here if you're planning to open multiple accs in near future, bypassing the requirement for a bank acc.

GreenBean 09-09-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeHe oT PecToPaHTa (Post 586844)
I don't see it as well.

Read my posts here if you're planning to open multiple accs in near future, bypassing the requirement for a bank acc.

The person asking the questions is from the UK.

paypal there should be verifed for selling.

Therefore a bank account is NEEDED.

Why give a link for something you even state you have NOT tested on the market place, ie UK paypal?

Defeats your idea.

:nono:

rsot 09-09-2014 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScenesCaused (Post 586684)
So I use the bank account to access/withdraw my money? How do I do this if the VCC isn't linked to the bank account

Bank is used to verify the account.
VCC can be used to CONFIRM the account.
2 separate steps.
You withdraw cash to bank.