eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Different browser, still need to clear cookies? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/79097-different-browser-still-need-clear-cookies.html)

legendsherry1990 11-02-2014 09:46 PM

Different browser, still need to clear cookies?

My old account got suspended, and I bought eBay Stealth guide.
I just want to run one new account, and I'm just wondering if it's OK for me to:
1. change IP (of course everyone needs to do that)
2. clear flash cookies
3. change a browser

I used to use Chrome, and now I change to Firefox. is it OK that I change the browser without using CCleaner to clean the cookies in Chrome?

Thanks!!

Dmshark25 11-02-2014 10:34 PM

Re: Different browser, still need to clear cookies?

Just create a new user account and operate the stealth account from there and u don't need to worry about anything else

legendsherry1990 11-03-2014 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 604419)
Just create a new user account and operate the stealth account from there and u don't need to worry about anything else

Thanks~ I've read the stealth guide and know that the best way is to create a new user account.
However, I usually work on my admin account, so switching between different account is not that efficient for me...
since i'll never log in my old account again, I just want to know if it's OK for me to work on the current user account by switching the browser ...

thanks for your help!!!

ilcarletto 11-03-2014 03:08 AM

Yes, different browsers will keep cookies and flash objects (local shared objects) separated.

bantoon1965 11-03-2014 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 604419)

Hi,

I am a new in this forum, just bought and read stealth guide. Little knowledge about computer or ip. Do you mean that even I got limited in my paypal account in my computer, I can sign up another account by just changing my ip address and create a new user account with my same computer?
Thanks..

ilcarletto 11-03-2014 08:22 AM

...well, basically yes but stealth guide gives also other rules for successfully running stealth accounts.

You need to have new name, address, phone number...

nowak_mto 11-29-2014 02:27 AM

Different browsers/profiles DOES NOT keep your flash cookies separated, so dont forget to turn off flash in every profile or delete cookies everytime you change identity

cp74 04-10-2015 01:52 PM

As far as i know, Flash cookies have a common path, not separated:

C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
(windows)

darknezz19 04-10-2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legendsherry1990 (Post 604457)
Thanks~ I've read the stealth guide and know that the best way is to create a new user account.
However, I usually work on my admin account, so switching between different account is not that efficient for me...
since i'll never log in my old account again, I just want to know if it's OK for me to work on the current user account by switching the browser ...

thanks for your help!!!

I had a similar annoyance with having to swap user accounts. Setup a virtual machine and use that within your host admin operating system to access your stealths on the fly.

yoshistx 04-27-2015 10:21 PM

nice question

maxmuscle 05-13-2015 02:37 PM

I created a new user account on my PC for azon stealth account.

I was using the Opera browser to add inventory to my seller account, then amazon says for me to use a different browser.

So I download Safari. Well I decided to log off that new user profile. When I did, I now see the Safari browser icon on my other user name profile.

why does a browser install an icon on all the user name accounts on the PC?

Will this cause a problem if I use the safari icon on my old user name profile.

pr0wake 05-13-2015 02:43 PM

CHROME separates flash cookies... others do not

empirestate 05-13-2015 02:50 PM

Quote:

CHROME separates flash cookies... others do not
This is a useless comment unless you go specific on what you mean. Please don't trick other people by being vague.