Wireless hacking live. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 11-12-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Wireless hacking live.

Hi guys its been a while, mostly because I followed the guide and have been back on ebay now for four months going strong. I got into downloading a few torrents and came across a handy little app that may be of you to some of you its call wireless hacking live. it will allow you to hack into any wireless net and of course get any ip that you want. I haven't use it but it seems cool. (if you know what you are doing)
If you need help with anything just pm me,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2008
Banned

Longevity: 89%

are you talking about hacking into your neighbors password protected wireless internet?
Old 11-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon1984 View Post
are you talking about hacking into your neighbors password protected wireless internet?
wow that would be cool but also illegal
Old 11-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

That means if one your neighbors IP that you hacked into was blacklisted already on ebay, you go down lol.. that would really suck to do all that work and something like that happen though
Old 11-26-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaw1800 View Post
That means if one your neighbors IP that you hacked into was blacklisted already on ebay, you go down lol.. that would really suck to do all that work and something like that happen though
it doesnt seem like a lot of work, but what are the chances that your neighbor is blacklisted.
Old 11-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

im pretty sure its not a simple as a few clicks on a mouse unless your neighbor doesnt even at least have Windows security (which all Windows PC's do).
Old 11-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Its complicated
Old 12-01-2008

Longevity: 95%

I could drive around all over town and find alot of wireless networks that where unsucure and park in a parking lot or on side of the road and go to work i proby got alot of people black listed off ebay
Old 12-02-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 94%

it is not illegal, (as of yet) to jump on anyones wireless network even password protected It is illegal to hack into their bank accounts or other personal business on their computer. Either way, If your computer is not protected WELL then do it today. If I ,just a single mom who only a year ago only knew how to get on a computer and goggle and play card games can now hack a wireless connection. Then imagine what smart people could do. LOL.
Old 12-02-2008
Executive [VIP]

Do you have a torrent for it? or any sort of download? The files are hard to find.
Old 12-02-2008
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%

Let me put this thread to rest.

I PM'ed Siashay when she 1st started this thread and asked her what the name of the program was. She said she didn't know but she found it on Demonoid.

Since torrents are my hobby and Demonoid is my favorite torrent site, I searched and searched and found the program she was talking about, actually I found 2.

I downloaded both of them...and in my opinion they are worthless. If they did work, they are only designed for WEP encryption, not WPA. Also I think these programs will only work with Linux.

You may find some people in your neighborhood using WEP, usually old "B" routers. But probably not likely?
Old 12-03-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyGotMeToo View Post
Let me put this thread to rest.

I PM'ed Siashay when she 1st started this thread and asked her what the name of the program was. She said she didn't know but she found it on Demonoid.

Since torrents are my hobby and Demonoid is my favorite torrent site, I searched and searched and found the program she was talking about, actually I found 2.

I downloaded both of them...and in my opinion they are worthless. If they did work, they are only designed for WEP encryption, not WPA. Also I think these programs will only work with Linux.

You may find some people in your neighborhood using WEP, usually old "B" routers. But probably not likely?

Hi yeh your right
i downloaded the torrent and then burned it to a disk. From what i read about the programme it only works for wep encryption. It is based on a linux but as its booted by disk it will work on windows and will show a linux desktop and doesnt interfere with your current os.

I still havnt been able to use it as it keeps crashing my comp on startup.I just get to the penguin creature who walks around and then it stops loading.

Ive read on other forums that it is a great programme but dont have first hand experience. I only wanted it to change my ip. Well use a wireless device in range with a diff ip.

So instead i purchased a mobile internet dongle from t mobile. Gives me a new ip all the time. Its costing me £10 a month for 3gb use. Normally £15 a month but got a redemption offer from dial a phone. Got it today and am pleased

Just need to st up a ebay account to run with my paypal account which i have already fully verified. Gonna read through the forum to se how its done.
Old 12-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

You need slackware for this. I could see it being useful if you cant afford internet. Or if you dont have any unsecured networks open around you.

Im neither so I dont need to tinker with this.

There are TONS and TONS of free hot spots all over the place now on top of peoples unsecured networks. A seafood restaurant close to me has free wifi. Why? Who knows but people use it.
Old 12-10-2008

Cracking WEP is not illegal, but after cracking WEP you use that key to associate and authenticate to the wireless network it becomes illegal. Cracking WEP it takes patience, some luck, and a lot of time to crack. Did I mention you have to know linux command line? Yeah. packet injection, right wireless chipset (linksys/broadcom is useless), and then other techniques to try and associate with the AP.

Have at it with Backtrack, if you think you can do it. It's a LiveCD, so it won't destroy your Windows install (easily).

Last edited by Mutiny32; 12-10-2008 at 03:18 PM.