eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Parallels workstation virtual machine (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/8165-parallels-workstation-virtual-machine.html)

GATOCATMLWK 11-16-2008 02:51 PM

Parallels workstation virtual machine

How is it going?, check this system and advise or improve it, please.
------------------------------------------------------------------
- web browser: Aol(not optional)
- ip tool: Aol software(aol proxy)(not optional)
- cookies cleaner tool: Ccleaner
- email provider: Google(because of its web beacons protection)
- virtual phone number tool: Yahoo phone-in(it passed verification before)
- addresses: Usps valid ones, no necesarilly from friends or relatives
- paypal validation tool: Simon
- ebay validation tool: Simon(same card number as the one used on ebay)

- system´s main purpose: Have and use many ebay accounts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

i read that i could use diferent users in one computer and cookies for each user would be storaged separetelly.

If i use the software parallels workstation virtual machine also with one user for each ebay account, will i get the very same efficiency as in a real computer?,
or it would be better to have one virtual computer for each ebay account?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

random important questions:

Would juno email provider would work better that google?
Would google or juno work better than yahoo email?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you.

Hottest_eBay_Goddess 11-19-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

If i use the software parallels workstation virtual machine also with one user for each ebay account, will i get the very same efficiency as in a real computer? or it would be better to have one virtual computer for each ebay account?
Although I can't say it with 100% certainty, this method should serve its purpose. The major reason it is said you should use different User Accounts is because of Flash Objects and Cookies. Using different User Accounts allows you to keep the Flash Objects, without raising a red flag with eBay by you deleting them every time you logout using Objection.

Quote:

Would juno email provider would work better that google?
I personally love Gmail so I'm not sure why you would prefer a Juno account. Gmail keeps beacons from jumping on your computer automatically. What can be better?

Quote:

Would google or juno work better than yahoo email?
Yes, Gmail would definitely work better. It has the disable images feature and like I said above, it disables the use of web beacons until the end user grants permissions for the said emailer.

-HeG

GATOCATMLWK 11-20-2008 03:19 PM

SOFTWARE FOR X-Forwarded-For and AOL

How is it going?
------------------------------------------------------------------
- web browser: Aol(not optional)
- ip tool: Aol software(aol proxy)(not optional)
- cookies cleaner tool: Ccleaner
- email provider: Google
- virtual phone number tool: Yahoo phone-in(it passed verification before)
- addresses: Usps valid ones, no necesarilly from friends or relatives
- paypal validation tool: Simon, GIFT2GO, WALMART GOLD/SILVER ONES, MYDELUXECARD.COM
- ebay validation tool: Simon, GIFT2GO, WALMART GOLD/SILVER ONES, MYDELUXECARD.COM

THANKS, I MENTIONED JUNO EMAIL BECAUSE I READ ON THIS OTHER EBOOK I BOUGHT BESIDES STEALTH, THAT SINCE YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO JUNO AND USE SOME KIND OF IDENTIFICATION, IT LOOKED MORE SECURE TO EBAY THAN FREE EMAIL PROVIDERS, BUT I´M DECIDED TO GO WITH GOOGLE.

1--
NOW, WOULD IT BE ADVISABLE TO USE THE SAME WORKING GIFT CARD NUMBER TO VERIFY TWO NEW EBAY AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LINK?, OR IS IT ALWAYS BETTER TO USE DIFERENT GIFT CARDS.

2--
NOT TAKING IN CONSIDERATION THAT YAHOO PHONE-IN DOES NOT FORWARD CALLS, DOES GRANDCENTRAL STILL HAS BETTER EFFICIENCY FOR PHONE VERIFICATION THAN YAHOO PHONE-IN?,
SO I CAN DECIDE AT ONCE TO GO WITH GRANDCENTRAL FOR MY PROJECT;).
AND ALSO COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET SOME GRANDCENTRAL REFERRALS, BECAUSE I´M BEEN WAITING FOR OVER A YEAR SINCE I REQUESTED MY RESERVATION.

3--
I HOPE THAT YOU ARE RIGHT WHEN INSIST THAT AOL BROADBAND WORKS ALMOST THE SAME AS AOL DIALUP DOES, BECAUSE I´M OFFSHORE AND MY ONLY OPTION IS AOL BROADBAND SOFTWARE(BECAUSE OF AOL PROXY).
BUT, COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME THREADS AND/OR LINKS ABOUT X-Forwarded-For and AOL, THE MORE ADVANCED THE BETTER,
OR IF AVAILABLE, A LIST OF FIREWALL SOFTWARE THAT WOULD ACOMPLISH THIS TASK, EVEN IF IT HAS TO RUN ON FREEBDS, LINUX OR ANY OTHER COMPLEX OS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION.

GATOCATMLWK 11-27-2008 10:19 AM

X-Forwarded-For, AOL, FIREWALL

HI EBAY HOTTEST EBAY GODDESS,

COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME THREADS AND/OR LINKS ABOUT X-Forwarded-For and AOL, THE MORE ADVANCED THE BETTER,
OR IF AVAILABLE, A LIST OF FIREWALL SOFTWARE THAT WOULD ACOMPLISH THIS TASK, EVEN IF IT HAS TO RUN ON FREEBDS, LINUX OR ANY OTHER COMPLEX OS, I REALLY LIKE TO ACOMPLISH THIS TASK.

THANK YOU.