eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Quick question about linking a ebay account to another paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/82228-quick-question-about-linking-ebay-account-another-paypal-account.html)

MountainMan 01-27-2015 05:08 PM

Quick question about linking a ebay account to another paypal account

Hi

I have an ebay account which has a limit of over 3000 items.
The ebay account has no issues or problems neither does the Paypal acount it is now linked to.
But for other reasons that I can not mention here I want my friend to set up a business paypal account and I want to link that new paypal account to this ebay account.
Will this create any issues? or raise any red flags?

Thanks

***** UPDATE ***** AS OF 22:51 >>> 27/01/2015

No No No!

I think you guys have mis-understood;

I have 2x perfect eBay account and a Paypal account which att the momment is linked to both eBay accounts.
My second eBay account does not do much business and I want to remove my existing paypal account from this eBay account and instead replace it with a paypal account that will be created under my friends LTD business name and his proper legit business banks account that goes with his LTD company.

I will not run any risky business through this eBay account or his paypal account - instead I would like to run it as a legit trading account.

I have no time to set up and work a new eBay account in to maturity of 1000's ++ limits - I have no time for this.

Will I have any issues - if so why? and what may they be?

Is there anyone on this forum that actually knows things for fact - or is all random unproven guess work as I seem to read a lot of.

Thanks in advance

RosieTosie 01-27-2015 05:24 PM

Re: Quick question about linking a ebay account to another paypal account

So you want to have two paypal accounts attached to one ebay account, one of which will be a business paypal, and you have to ask if this will stand out and draw unwanted attention to that ebay account! You obviously have your own reasons for wanting to do that, to put your own well nurtured account at risk like this is crazy! Your friend can set up their own accounts instead of you trying to ruin yours in this way. Ebay accounts simply do not have two Paypals linked to them.

Bunneh 01-27-2015 05:25 PM

If you link 1 paypal account to more than one ebay account, and one of the ebay accounts get shut down for ANY reason, they will all get shut down.

GreenBean 01-27-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djerom (Post 636023)
Hi

I have an ebay account which has a limit of over 3000 items.
The ebay account has no issues or problems neither does the Paypal acount it is now linked to.
But for other reasons that I can not mention here I want my friend to set up a business paypal account and I want to link that new paypal account to this ebay account.
Will this create any issues? or riase any red flags?

Thanks

It will create issues and flag accounts.

Info should preferably match between accounts. paypal UK is too volatile at present to operate outside of usual patterns.

This 'for reasons that I can not mention' suggests you may be in a spot of bother. If it is remotely like that, doing business with a friend may make the issues worse. Please be careful
:peace:

MountainMan 01-27-2015 05:51 PM

No No No!

I have 2x perfect eBay account and a Paypal account which att the momment is linked to both eBay accounts.
My second eBay account does not do much business and I want to remove my existing paypal account from this eBay account and instead replace it with a paypal account that will be created under my friends LTD business name and his proper legit business banks account that goes with his LTD company.

I will not run any risky business through this eBay account or his paypal account - instead I would like to run it as a legit trading account.

I have no time to set up and work a new eBay account in to maturity of 1000's ++ limits - I have no time for this.

Is there anyone on this forum that actually knows things for fact - or is all random unproven guess work as I seem to read a lot of.

Thanks in advance

RosieTosie 01-27-2015 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djerom (Post 636048)
No No No!

Thanks in advance

You are a UK paypal/ebayer yet you do not seem to have much knowledge about the ID verification issues that are causing chaos through ebay here since 29/12/14 when the new rules came in. Making big changes like this at this time is not advisable, it will attract too much unwanted attention to the account, in fact changing to another paypal account is just about the worst thing you could do, and if you insist on doing it because you do not believe what you read on here, you could well lose your well established ebay account with its high selling limits forever!

MountainMan 01-29-2015 03:32 PM

.... So no one believes that this is a good idea ??
even though all eBay and PayPal accounts currently and the new PayPal account will also be legit and none of them will be in any way in stealth??

rsot 01-30-2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djerom (Post 636679)
.... So no one believes that this is a good idea ??
even though all eBay and PayPal accounts currently and the new PayPal account will also be legit and none of them will be in any way in stealth??

Nope - none of them will be in any way stealth.

momoko 03-18-2015 02:32 PM

I am thinking the exact same, so have you tried link your friend's paypal email to your ebay item listing not replace or link to the main page, just change the paypal email in the each single listing?