VCC and Linking of Name/Address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 02-23-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default VCC and Linking of Name/Address

Hi. I purchased eBay Stealth but had some trouble being able to read it after downloading Javelin, but I have been reading here as well as doing other research and I just want to confirm this before I create my account.

First off, I wasn't banned from eBay or PayPal, however, PayPal would continuously "freeze" my account as well as take funds from my personal Credit Union as well as my bank if I had a buyer Dispute, my product didn't arrive,etc. On 2 seperate incidents I sold a New iPhone 4s and a Nikkon digital camera to customers outside of the USA. They were both mailed out the same day via UPS, with my own printed tracking numbers etc. So I get an email from both customers 5 days later stating they never received tracking info etc. I always email customers shipping info immediately after printing shipping label and mailing. So I found it odd that both customers didn't receive the info.

So I responded to both and started calling PayPal and eBay to see what the issue was. Of course they didn't know :/ So then I started calling the post offices nearest to them to see if they had the products. Turns out that in BOTH cases, my products were mailed to my customers post offices and were awaiting pick up. But get this?? The post office who had the camera informed me that they had returned the camera to me due to customer not picking it up from post office.

By this time both customers had opened a case with eBay due to product not being delivered. So I call both eBay and PayPal to explain the situation and at the same time I'm emailing my customers to tell them what had happened. EBay informed me that this was a "shipping mistake" on their part and would immediately contact my customers and explain what happened and assure them they would receive their products within 1-2 days. They sent me a copy of the emails they sent to my customers and they actually followed through on getting the products to them the very next day. So after this incident is when the freezing of my PayPal account started and when eBay started limiting my sales. But I'm the one who figured out the mistake and did everything to correct it. The email they sent to my customers even stated that I went "above and beyond" to make certain they received their products.

The last straw was when a customer returned an EMPTY box that was supposed to contain a New Samsung Galaxy. Once again PayPal froze my account and refunded the Buyer. I faxed all requested documents and the 2 International Buyers even left excellent feedback. At the time I had many items that needed to be shipped but because I had no access to my PayPal nor my eBay account, I couldn't print shipping labels or even email my customers to explain the situation. So all this left me with a negative $400 and some dollars due to U mailed products etc. I had to close my bank accounts because both eBay and PayPal were attempting to debit funds twice a week which racked up an additional $300 in ISF etc. So I swore I would never go back to selling there.

But now after spending time reading here and hearing all the stories, I know I'm not the only one who got screwed over big time.

SO FINALLY TO MY QUESTION(S).

I now have new bank accounts and recently set up a VCC with Entropay. I know that Entropay will not share my personal info but what address do I use when creating my new stealth account? And what name do I use? I have a different IP and different valid phone number already. I'm just confused on what name, address and SS # I use to create my PayPal and eBay accounts. I've read on here that I can't be linked by name, but I've also read that I CAN be linked by name. My name is on the VCC as well as my correct address. Will someone please confirm what I can and cannot use because I've spent months researching all of this and was going to purchase an already established and aged account, but the ones I'm interested in are not available at this time per the poster. Besides, I've put so much effort into this I would feel like a failure if I didn't follow through.

Sorry for the long post. I just want to be certain I do this correctly because they left me in a horrible financial situation that I desperately need to get out of.

Thanks again for reading and I appreciate any and all feedback.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!