eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Paypal app uses stealth account ip address for 5 Seconds! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/84159-paypal-app-uses-stealth-account-ip-address-5-seconds.html)

jdmswagserf 03-24-2015 06:24 AM

Paypal app uses stealth account ip address for 5 Seconds!

so i just made a stealth account:new ip address, etc. all NEW!

i log off each thing when im done, email, pay pal, eb ay. then log off the user and close the laptop up.

-i get on my phone to transfer funds from a suspended account from pp app, turn wifi off to avoid using stealth ip address(i know, shouldve changed ip after i logged off, i already changed the ip).
-transfer funds, forget to logout, i turn wifi back on, click the app to sign out, i see im on wifi, so i close the app, get off wifi then go sign out of the app with the data ip address from my carrier.

so my suspended paypal account was on the new stealth account ip address for maybe 10 seconds but it was through the payapl app.(was transferring some funds that just cleared to my linked bank account, that is also trash now)

Will the accounts be linked for a mere 10 seconds via pp app?

oops, titiel says 5 seconds, it was between 5-10 seconds i guess.

jakobrockz 03-24-2015 06:31 AM

Re: Paypal app uses stealth account ip address for 5 Seconds!

eBay and Paypal will forever know (assuming that the page loaded and you connected to their servers in that amount of time) that those two IPs have been signed into two accounts... BUT.. if you're spotless and you haven't slipped up on anything else and no selling problems.. I think you should be fine.

Just flip your phone on Airplane mode and back on and then your phone IP changes. Log your IPs. I've had some repeats doing this on my iPhone 6.

jdmswagserf 03-24-2015 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 653295)
eBay and Paypal will forever know (assuming that the page loaded and you connected to their servers in that amount of time) that those two IPs have been signed into two accounts... BUT.. if you're spotless and you haven't slipped up on anything else and no selling problems.. I think you should be fine.

Just flip your phone on Airplane mode and back on and then your phone IP changes. Log your IPs. I've had some repeats doing this on my iPhone 6.

well, it was the app, so when i opened the app, it was still on the same screen as before, nothing changed, not sure if the loading circle at the top of the screen started to spin as if it was loading.
and the account i was on, it has been suspended indefinitely, i was just getting the funds out to forget about the account.
the new stealth account is new, nothings ever been done on it.
So it will be eventually linked?

Bunneh 03-24-2015 06:39 AM

Paypal is VERY FAST with limiting accounts, so if you have linked the 2 paypal accounts, you will find our soon enough.

jakobrockz 03-24-2015 06:40 AM

I've slipped up once for about 15 seconds or so like you have and I completely loaded a few pages. I think you should be fine.

I advise deleting the Paypal and eBay apps off your phone immediately.

Make a couple backups too just in case

jdmswagserf 03-24-2015 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 653300)
Paypal is VERY FAST with limiting accounts, so if you have linked the 2 paypal accounts, you will find our soon enough.

what a slip! even for just 10 seconds!
but yea youre right, i will have to wait it out and see what happens with that fresh brand new account!

jdmswagserf 03-24-2015 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 653301)
I've slipped up once for about 15 seconds or so like you have and I completely loaded a few pages. I think you should be fine.

I advise deleting the Paypal and eBay apps off your phone immediately.

Make a couple backups too just in case

yea, i am going to delete the pp app, i just have that one.

and back up stealth accounts you mean? if so, i do plan on it, already made each user account lol, just not the ebay, email and pp acounts yet.

jakobrockz 03-24-2015 06:44 AM

And make sure to Log IPs and stay organized. I have a flash drive that stays plugged into my macbook 100% of the time and I just open the specific files I need for each account every time I log in.

jdmswagserf 03-24-2015 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakobrockz (Post 653307)
And make sure to Log IPs and stay organized. I have a flash drive that stays plugged into my macbook 100% of the time and I just open the specific files I need for each account every time I log in.

yea, i have everything logged, from the email info to the ebay info and the ip address the stealth accnt used.

rsot 03-24-2015 09:39 AM

Never use this app moving forward

Bilibala 05-08-2015 08:43 AM

i've heard about not running the stealth on the iphone app since it will link you. if i create a brand new apple id for my old ipod, then can the app used for that 1 account?

GreenBean 05-08-2015 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilibala (Post 667263)
i've heard about not running the stealth on the iphone app since it will link you. if i create a brand new apple id for my old ipod, then can the app used for that 1 account?

No.

Never use the ebay app.