3 Ebay accounts, one Paypal and one IP? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 04-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default 3 Ebay accounts, one Paypal and one IP?

Does it work? Having one Paypal account on all 3 Ebay accounts and the same IP address? Will it trigger their system and flag or do anything to my accounts?
These accounts are from my friends who only buy on Ebay and they let me borrow their Ebay accounts to sell (after my original account got suspended from selling).
These Ebay accounts have different names and addresses each, they were opened with a different IP address and are over 5 years old with 50 feedback each.
Here is my setup:
Totally new IP address (I'm using my phone's internet using my computer).
Fresh virtual machine without any past Ebay logins (I clear cookies and everything when switching between accounts).
Same Paypal account on all 3

Will my setup cause any problems and get the accounts suspended? I really need your input on this one as I'm not very experienced in this new field.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: 3 Ebay accounts, one Paypal and one IP?

One ebay account to one paypal account is always the safest way that provided you run them correctly shouldn't cause you any problems. Using someone else's accounts because you lost your own is just asking for trouble between yourself and your friends down the line if you cause them to lose their accounts.

It is easy enough to get back online selling using your own stealth ebay/paypal account, you don't need to use anyone else's. You need to read around this forum a lot every day to bring your knowledge of ebay up to date and to learn the right way to do things.
Old 04-30-2015

Longevity: 52%

Its quite legal and possible to run multiple ebay accounts from one paypal account. ( genuine accounts of course)
Ebay even advise sellers to open more than one account if you want to divide your sales into groups.

However - having different names and addresses on each ebay account is not advised.
If they are supposed to have the appearance of 3 unconnected individuals then using the same paypal account or giving away you are in the same location will alert ebay and they will assume its possible fraud using something like stolen passwords etc obtained by phake emails.

If you do change to using the same name check your selling limits. If you personally have limits on one account ensure the 3 ebay accounts do not exceed that limit as ebay will see it as a deception to get round the selling limits.

Using someone else's account is not a great idea and is best only used if the other person doesn't mind if their account gets closed - which is quite possible.

If you want to continue using the 3 accounts give them different IP addresses.
But depending on the level of sales you may well end up paying in a suspicious amount of money that will alert paypal .

Assuming you've not done any trading yet I would say that if you follow your intended route the ebay accounts will end up with a selling ban quite quickly

Last edited by stuartalex; 04-30-2015 at 04:52 PM.
Old 04-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Thats just asking for trouble.
Keep it simple and keep it safe - one ebay for one paypal.
This way if one goes down the others don't follow. This of course assuming you followed proper stealth - i.e. separate windows user accounts, tracking your IP addresses used etc.
Old 06-01-2015

Longevity: 52%

go one ebay one PP as having more becomes pointless as if one goes down they all do.
Old 06-18-2015

Longevity: 78%

So have you gotten suspended yet?
Old 06-19-2015

Longevity: 58%

I actually at one point had 8 eb accounts and 1 pp account same IP

the pp account was an old business account in which pp gave me a debit card.
i would use this business account for other sales outside of ebay as well

i would take 1 account age it, buy lots, then start selling., during this i would open another account, and do the same thing so fourth

they all eventually got suspended over a 2 year period- oh well
the pp account is still good with a 0 balance. the bank acct that was attached is closed so i would have to open a new one and attach it

I recently moved and will probably start attaching eb accounts to it, get a new debit card

the interesting thing about this pp account was that i didn't get any limits on pp nor eb..weird, i assume since it was a business account
The Following User Says Thank You to gamerguy For This Useful Post:
tushargta (03-07-2018)
Old 08-29-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%
Send a message via AIM to anthonyweir

Just one quick question off topic when going stealth you use a stealth name with everything except the bank??When getting DBA or LLC are you using real info or stealth??? just bought guide and it was confusing around that topic and im allergic to cuffs on my wrist
Old 08-29-2015

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyweir View Post
Just one quick question off topic when going stealth you use a stealth name with everything except the bank??When getting DBA or LLC are you using real info or stealth??? just bought guide and it was confusing around that topic and im allergic to cuffs on my wrist
It's all real info outside of ebay and paypal. Bank, business, etc. Real names, unless you want to go to jail
Old 08-29-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyweir View Post
You have to use your real name for a bank.
Old 08-29-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Send a message via AIM to anthonyweir

ok so when i go to the irs I register for an EIN with my real name and SSN??Correct