eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Best IP changing method for mutiple account/business (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/87555-best-ip-changing-method-mutiple-account-business.html)

czuk 07-16-2015 12:33 PM

Best IP changing method for mutiple account/business

Hey Guys, Im after the best solution for changing my IP for multiple accounts without having to keep not everytime i log in ect.

Basically i am UK based business that was using Ebay Untill i was banned, lesson learnt.

I want to set up mulitple stealth account and run from the same office/premisis without having to constantly keep track of used IP address's as i feel this could go tits up with people working for me. I also am currently using a broadband connection which the banned account was using so i am assuming my IP is blacklisted. Im pretty sure IP is static my DHCP is showing "no" in CMD>IPCONFIG /ALL

I have purchased a static dedicated fresh IP from 24v c but im a little worried about this incase some how it doesnt work or the VPN connection fails ect (i was only planning to use 1 fresh dedicated IP VPN per account) also if i do this the cost is quite high per account (dont want to sound a cheapskate)

Thanks in advance:hail::hail:
I have also purchased the stealth book, and searched this forum sooo much without finding answers properly

doL 07-16-2015 01:01 PM

Re: Best IP changing method for mutiple account/business

So, essentially, you're looking for an easier way to keep track of IP changes without fumbling and accidentally linking yourself?

Haidukken 07-16-2015 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by czuk (Post 685995)
Hey Guys, Im after the best solution for changing my IP for multiple accounts without having to keep not everytime i log in ect.

Basically i am UK based business that was using Ebay Untill i was banned, lesson learnt.

I want to set up mulitple stealth account and run from the same office/premisis without having to constantly keep track of used IP address's as i feel this could go tits up with people working for me. I also am currently using a broadband connection which the banned account was using so i am assuming my IP is blacklisted. Im pretty sure IP is static my DHCP is showing "no" in CMD>IPCONFIG /ALL

I have purchased a static dedicated fresh IP from 24v c but im a little worried about this incase some how it doesnt work or the VPN connection fails ect (i was only planning to use 1 fresh dedicated IP VPN per account) also if i do this the cost is quite high per account (dont want to sound a cheapskate)

Thanks in advance:hail::hail:
I have also purchased the stealth book, and searched this forum sooo much without finding answers properly

One solution would be to set up individual IP addresses in each workstation, so that even if you rotate personnel, the computer will always have one, designated IP address and you can not mix it up with other ones.

What you would essentially have is something like a IP/VMware combo but instead of setting up virtual machine using VMware, you'd have a computer in the office that has an IP address assigned to it.

Or you could get a dongle for each work station and never mix and match, I guess that would work as well.

It's all a bit of extra cost, but if you already have a business and business expenses then you are aware of the fact that sometimes you need to spend a little, to make a little.

What would I personally do? I'd go ahead and get fresh IP addresses from a member of this forum and run each machine with individual IP.

123 07-16-2015 03:11 PM

There are also tons of software available if your worried about a VPN disconnecting, that can stop internet activity until VPN reconnects to be safe

yankee 07-16-2015 03:22 PM

The VPN you are using is an excellent choice and in the whole scheme of things is pretty affordable at $10ish a month.

doL 07-16-2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 686029)
There are also tons of software available if your worried about a VPN disconnecting, that can stop internet activity until VPN reconnects to be safe

What software would you recommend? Im having connectivity issues and I fear that I might link myself as I get dc'd.

123 07-16-2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doL (Post 686082)
What software would you recommend? Im having connectivity issues and I fear that I might link myself as I get dc'd.

these are a couple good ones

VPN Watcher - UGD Software
http://vpnetmon.webs.com/
VPNCheck Free Edition | Guavi.com

doL 07-16-2015 06:34 PM

Are these kill switches or program closures?

I'll check them out, thanks. ;D

123 07-16-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doL (Post 686085)
Are these kill switches or program closures?

I'll check them out, thanks. ;D

They vary, think most are closures but as long as it closes firefox/chrome or whatever your using then thats really whats important anyways

czuk 07-17-2015 06:53 AM

Thanks guys :) feeling abit more positive about it all now! Just dont want to build somthing up well that could crash and burn with just a stupid mistake.

Wonder how othere business's run stealth?

I did consider the whole dongle move but i think i would use the data up pretty quickly, and i would need to be with lots of differnt ISP to stop from having to check IP's all the time.

Is it advisable to have a static or dynamic ip when runnning a VPN?

yankee 07-17-2015 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by czuk (Post 686231)

Is it advisable to have a static or dynamic ip when runnning a VPN?

No difference at all. Your location and IP is irrelevant to the VPN.

czuk 07-17-2015 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 686235)
No difference at all. Your location and IP is irrelevant to the VPN.

Nice one Yankee mate! :) :hail::hail:

Duke35 07-26-2015 07:26 PM

Thanks for this thread! I'm in a "similar" boat... I picked up a 24vc + account from a trusted seller.. .and a big thing with me was accidently loosing internet connection to the vpn and it auto-logs on my router (this happened after I went through everything for my first attempt.) so I feel much better about my choice to get this done now!

AccountMaster 07-26-2015 08:02 PM

Alot of VPN software also has the killswitch already in its own software, such as HMA for one. The best part is it covers all internet access on your computer! For example if your running in firefox and then switch over to internet explorer the VPN shield is covering both!

access0ner 08-14-2015 09:07 PM

Thanks I just purchased a HMA VPN. I'm about to set it up. Hopefully I don't have any issues..

123 08-14-2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 695164)
Thanks I just purchased a HMA VPN. I'm about to set it up. Hopefully I don't have any issues..

HMA is one of the worst possible options you can go with, they offer only shared ips and have millions of users, chances of getting an ip that is already been banned/blacklisted on ebay are extremely high

MM78 08-14-2015 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by access0ner (Post 695164)

You know if you ask before taking the plunge we would of told you that HMA is the worst VPN on the planet.

empirestate 08-15-2015 12:05 AM

When you find a good source of VPN, do not share it here because it will get abused.

swbluto 08-17-2015 02:44 AM

HMA is known to fold to IP requests, as they keep IP logs. And, going with a huge VPN provider would be a huge red-flag to paypal, as I'm sure they know a good amount of their IP ranges given their popularity.