eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Will it Work? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/87738-will-work.html)

pirate1122 07-22-2015 02:07 PM

Will it Work?

My ISP is AT&T UVerse aka my ip is static. I had them swap the gateway router and my ip changed. (Just the last 2 digits but from reading forums this is sufficient.

I made a new user account.

For ebay I wanted to use my father's information as he has never had an ebay or paypal account before. We do share the same last name though ( its not unique). Most people in the forums say this is a bad idea, using family info.

I could use a name variation but my first name is not very common , I do however have a nickname version I could use and claim I forgot to use my full name if I'm asked.

A P.O box address, a bank account (not linked to my old paypal, but with my name on it), my father's phone number, new gmail email (some people say don't use gmail?"

Also I know quote a few users have multiple accounts. If they are using information that is not theres and not purchasing these accounts, what happens when ebay and paypal want verification of ID or SSN?

MM78 07-22-2015 05:42 PM

Re: Will it Work?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirate1122 (Post 687970)
My ISP is AT&T UVerse aka my ip is static. I had them swap the gateway router and my ip changed. (Just the last 2 digits but from reading forums this is sufficient.

This is fine if you plan to just run 1 account, do you plan to run more than 1?

Quote:

I made a new user account.
This is good.

Quote:

For ebay I wanted to use my father's information as he has never had an ebay or paypal account before. We do share the same last name though ( its not unique). Most people in the forums say this is a bad idea, using family info.
There's a reason we tell people NOT to use Family, there are more Con's than Pro's when doing so. There's more than one way to skin a cat....and most of us have been doing so just fine without having family/friends involved.

Quote:

I could use a name variation but my first name is not very common , I do however have a nickname version I could use and claim I forgot to use my full name if I'm asked.
Just use a completely different name, saves time and hassle of having to come up with stories.

Quote:

A P.O box address
Make sure it's a Box Rental, unless you plan to use the PO.Box as a regular street address. Ebay doesn't like P.O. Boxes.

Quote:

a bank account (not linked to my old paypal, but with my name on it)
That's good.

Quote:

my father's phone number
Stop with the family thing, get a tracfone or similar.......

Quote:

new gmail email (some people say don't use gmail?"
Gmail is good...Where in the heck are people reading that gmail isn't good to use? is it on some foreign forum?

Quote:

Also I know quote a few users have multiple accounts. If they are using information that is not theres and not purchasing these accounts, what happens when ebay and paypal want verification of ID or SSN?
Remember I said there was more than one way to skin a cat? Well.....ID verification isn't impossible and do-able. SSN we don't use..EVER! That's what an EIN is for.

pirate1122 07-22-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 688009)
This is fine if you plan to just run 1 account, do you plan to run more than 1?

This is good.

There's a reason we tell people NOT to use Family, there are more Con's than Pro's when doing so. There's more than one way to skin a cat....and most of us have been doing so just fine without having family/friends involved.

Just use a completely different name, saves time and hassle of having to come up with stories.

Make sure it's a Box Rental, unless you plan to use the PO.Box as a regular street address. Ebay doesn't like P.O. Boxes.

That's good.

Stop with the family thing, get a tracfone or similar.......

Gmail is good...Where in the heck are people reading that gmail isn't good to use? is it on some foreign forum?

Remember I said there was more than one way to skin a cat? Well.....ID verification isn't impossible and do-able. SSN we don't use..EVER! That's what an EIN is for.

Ok so from what I understand..just make a name. When it comes time for id help...there will be a way (Guessing i have to feel confident in that for now :noidea:) and if SSN is ever requested I can use an EIN.

So make the paypal a business account? and for ebay sign up for personal or business?

yankee 07-22-2015 06:22 PM

normally it is best to make everything personal. Then IF needed upgrade to business.

oompaloompa 07-23-2015 02:04 PM

using your cell phone ip via a personal hotspot is an option, if the ip seems more wide and changing...

Android 07-27-2015 11:23 AM

I am buying used smart phones adding them to my mobile account. Each have hot spot capability. New bank accounts variation of my name with different rental addresses on each.
what can they read? can they see all email names? In some cases you have to use google account to update cell. can they're system read and see that?
Thank you