eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Separate user accounts on MacBook (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/94531-separate-user-accounts-macbook.html)

newbie1992 03-09-2016 01:10 AM

Separate user accounts on MacBook

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a used macbook air and I currently run 1 stealth ebay + 1 stealth amazon. I currently run these off a iphone 6 verizon hotspot with my ipad.

I wondering if I can also use the macbook for personal use under a new user account but with a old IP. I wouldn't be logging into old ebay or amazon but would be linked to old IP. If I make sure to have separate user accounts to run stealth accounts under hot spot, will I go un-linked to my banned accounts for sure or am I risking it?

Also what do you recommend I use to clean this MAC BOOK from previous owner we are purchasing from? :)

I appreciate your responses!

ilcarletto 03-09-2016 03:32 AM

Re: Separate user accounts on MacBook

Mac Book is fine to run more than one stealth account. Just create separate users and you'll be fine.

As far as IP is concerned you have to have a different IP from the one you used on your banned account. Plenty of tecniques/suggestions in the forum for that.

Beware that running stealth on phones or tablet could be dangerous forlinking. Just use the plain browser. Apps are dangerous.

It is ALWAYS a good approach to reset/clean a secondhand/used machine before operating. You never know what could have been installed in there or what the previous owner used that machine for... start fresh :thumb:

empirestate 03-09-2016 04:27 AM

why make yourself miserable with macs, buy a windows machine

ilcarletto 03-09-2016 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 753365)
why make yourself miserable with macs, buy a windows machine

:faint:Please, please not again... don'start this endless and useless discussion.

empirestate 03-09-2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 753374)
:faint:Please, please not again... don'start this endless and useless discussion.

I'm just telling the truth, Windows is better than Mac hands down to productivity.

newbie1992 03-10-2016 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 753363)
Mac Book is fine to run more than one stealth account. Just create separate users and you'll be fine.

As far as IP is concerned you have to have a different IP from the one you used on your banned account. Plenty of tecniques/suggestions in the forum for that.

Beware that running stealth on phones or tablet could be dangerous forlinking. Just use the plain browser. Apps are dangerous.

It is ALWAYS a good approach to reset/clean a secondhand/used machine before operating. You never know what could have been installed in there or what the previous owner used that machine for... start fresh :thumb:

Thank you for your response. I just wanted to clarify..With the new computer I'll be using the old banned IP on one user account for personal stuff, then on the other user I'll be total stealth with new IP for ebay & amazon. Is this a bad idea to be using this on the same device or are you totally safe as long as it's separate users?

ilcarletto 03-10-2016 03:26 PM

same device is fine, not a problem for eBay providing that you will have a differnet user account on your PC and a different IP.

Not very clear to me how you are going to get the new IP for eBay. Public wifi or open wifi is not a good idea...

123 03-10-2016 08:30 PM

I use Windows but I believe you can also get VMware fusion installed on MAC if you want to manage multiple users accounts through that

but for just starting off probably better off just making the new user accounts cause vmware can get complicated if your new to it

mao 03-11-2016 09:24 AM

If you are going to use amazon id suggest getting VMware.