Objection will not load with latest firefox update can some one please help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > eBay Tracking

eBay Tracking General discussions on eBay tracking, account linking, IP address, user accounts and more.

Old 02-12-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Objection will not load with latest firefox update can some one please help

Hi I upgraded firefox to the latest edition and firefox will not download objection i keep trying but it just won't what do you do? Help funny my second account has it but not the main one....what the heck do you do...

So I am ready to roll but if I can not get objection on my main user account is this going to be a problem if i do all my ebay stuff on one user account and then head over to main account without logging into to ebay will i be ok?

Thanks C
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-12-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

daisy

I am confused. You have put the latest firefox onto your system,yes? In other
words, Firefox is upgraded. Was Objection there before or are you also trying
to download that? Because if Objection is already there, I don't think you can
download it again.
Old 02-12-2009
Threadstarter  

It was there and then i did the upgrade and its gone now from my main user acct the other acct has is still. Ive tried to redownload but it will not run on my main user acct, a a glitch or something i dont know its just not there anymore, Its quite odd,

So when i go to my 2nd user account, and do my ebay stuff can i use my main account when im not ebaying or can i be linked?
I have one shot at this a friend is helping and I do now want to F this up.

Thanks
Old 02-12-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

I think I talked to you about this?

Just have 'user accounts' for all your eBay accounts, and you'll be fine.

You don't need objection unless you're using one user account for all your eBay ids which isn't recommended.

My main user account I don't use for eBay or PayPal. I have separate user accounts for them.
Old 02-12-2009
Threadstarter  

Yes, indeed but I need things spelled out for me, Sorry
ok so when I go back to my main account after being on acct 2 and check my email I had used for ebay way back when wich they don't send me mail there anymore anyways its not going to be able to trace me in the least? They wont know what I am doing on my main account when I am away from user account 2?

Thats all I need to know for sure And I think I am ready, I got one chance with my friends help and I do not want to mess up sorry
Old 02-12-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Pretty much. The only thing that can link you is the IP Address if you still have old eBay cookies on your main user account and you access eBay.

Make sure to clear cookies and flash objects off your main account if you're going to use the same IP address for both users. And not to mess with eBay or PayPal with you main user and you'll be fine.

I don't use the same IP Address for any user accounts on my system.

Some people use dialup for this.

Of course you'll need a new IP Address before you start working with the eBay account you have, you can't use the same one you used with a suspended account.

Hopefully I'm not giving you more doubts... just keep things separate and you'll be fine.
Old 02-12-2009
Threadstarter  

Thank you, I needed reasurance, I will keep them seperated was my plan, Im fine there. One last ? will i have to completly log out of user acct 2 before using the main acct i am usually downloading can i switch users in between or best bet being in one account at a time. And no advice on getting objection on main acct I would really like to clean it out,it is odd...I will not push my luck though thanks a million allready. I just needed a bit of handholding with this I don't want to screw it up, besides that I have everything else done and I am sure i got it down.....I pray anyways.
Old 02-12-2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

What are you downloading that you can't log off on the user account?

I'm Always downloading and uploading torrents, and I just stop or pause them while on another user account.

I find if I keep multiple or even 2 user accounts open (meaning switching instead of logging off) my computer becomes ultra slow and its just not worth it.
Old 02-12-2009
Threadstarter  

just torrents
And yes I have the ip addy as of today and cleaned everything exvept the one account the main one,