eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Can I access my email on different computers? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/95375-can-i-access-my-email-different-computers.html)

xtyle 04-09-2016 10:22 AM

Can I access my email on different computers?

So I got a stealth account now and I am being extra careful with using it.
I have a new computer dedicate to just this 1 stealth account. However, I would like to check my email account associated with this stealth account, on a different computer (which is linked to a banned account).

Is there any issue with logging in my email on these 2 different computers?

RosieTosie 04-09-2016 10:26 AM

Re: Can I access my email on different computers?

There will be history of your banned account on that second computer, cookies, flash cookies, etc., that would be enough to create a direct link between your new account and the old banned one. Even just opening and reading the emails can be enough to do this on computers.

realdeals 04-09-2016 11:01 AM

If you have gmail, just make sure the 'display images' are disabled and you will be fine.

JamesNorth101 04-09-2016 11:11 AM

You can check your emailed where ever you want

To be safe disable images and becons.

You can even reply to the eBay messages directly though gmail if you want to!

xtyle 04-11-2016 02:44 PM

I did just check my new account's email on my banned account computer.

One thing I almost stupidly did was that I checked an ebay promotional email which showed me a bunch of new products listed by other sellers. I almost clicked on one of them until I realized that would be a very bad idea.

If I did click on any of them taking me to ebay, ebay would be able to link my 2 accounts, no?

slokor 04-11-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtyle (Post 762115)
I did just check my new account's email on my banned account computer.

One thing I almost stupidly did was that I checked an ebay promotional email which showed me a bunch of new products listed by other sellers. I almost clicked on one of them until I realized that would be a very bad idea.

If I did click on any of them taking me to ebay, ebay would be able to link my 2 accounts, no?

Yes they would be able to make a connection although whether that would be enough to get your new account suspended is not certain.

Ebayisbad 04-14-2016 07:30 PM

You shouldnt be doing that there will be cookies and LSO on your computer from Ebay and and if you open an email on the banned PC if images arent blocked then you are asking for trousble. But on the conrary that doesnt necessarily mean you'll get banned. They will see the items you have been selling and see if theres a similiarity.

niceguyshop 04-25-2016 01:14 PM

Did you means can't use back used computer for login again banned email ? Please advice.