eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Ebay Phonecall Increasing Limits - PLEASE HELP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/96181-ebay-phonecall-increasing-limits-please-help.html)

kandehab 05-08-2016 04:52 AM

Ebay Phonecall Increasing Limits - PLEASE HELP

Hi guys, firstly I'd like to thank you in advance for your input here in advance as I appreciate there are a lot of more knowledgeable and more experienced users than myself within these fields.

--issue--
For you to understand my needs i'll be as honest as I can. I have several ebay accounts managed by myself and two friends to achieve total selling limit of 41k. All info is correct no stealths etc. When they make sales on behalf of me on their accounts, this goes straight to my business paypal. They use their own card details to pay their fees. No accounts are paypal linked.

I have my own ebay for the business i also use and receive funds to my business paypal account which is not linked.

I would like to increase the main business ebay account as I prefer to have more limits for this one account rather than relying on friends account to provide the increased limits. I called ebay requesting increases and they asked many questions regarding the business which all seemed fine till she asked me to now link my paypal account. Im really paranoid as I love to ask before doing things (prevention is better than cure they say). I do recall in the past I had a buying account for ebay (not selling) that was previously suspended maybe +5 years ago and this was using a personal paypal which was not linked I must say.

Ive been told my limits will increase by 75% every month because of my performance (we have been doing really well than expected) and if im honest this is turning out much better than expected and ive surpassed budgets so now looking to take this business seriously.

--question--
What is your advice on linking my business ebay account to my personal paypal (same email address of the ebay buying account that got suspended)? Surely this is just to verify details of the ebay account? Am i right in saying I do not have to link my business paypal to my ebay account? I prefer not to as this a business paypal i do not want any issues with.

bit long but please take time to read and will answer your queries :)

Play 05-08-2016 07:13 PM

Re: Ebay Phonecall Increasing Limits - PLEASE HELP

What is your advice on linking my business ebay account to my personal paypal (same email address of the ebay buying account that got suspended)?

Don't link to anything suspended. Even if it wasn't suspended, avoid doing so.

kandehab 05-28-2016 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 769720)
What is your advice on linking my business ebay account to my personal paypal (same email address of the ebay buying account that got suspended)?

Don't link to anything suspended. Even if it wasn't suspended, avoid doing so.

Hi so i should avoid linking any accounts to my paypal full stop? Also i have a business paypal also - i should avoid linking to any ebay right?

-- Long term how do i get more listing limits?

GreenBean 05-28-2016 08:29 AM

There are links there already.

Just because none of you have attached a paypal, sending payments between accounts has made a link.

:juggle:

phaz0rz 05-28-2016 08:38 AM

"When they make sales on behalf of me on their accounts, this goes straight to my business paypal"

Do you mean each of your friend's Ebay account's have payments being sent straight into your business account? If so, all those accounts are linked already and if one goes down they all will.

Have you considered just starting fresh with a new high limit account from here? You could keep your current set up as it is, and start setting up some redundant stores in case anything ever happens to the accounts you're selling on now. This is the best way to get (way) higher selling limits, while at the same time protecting yourself from bankruptcy in the event of an unexpected suspension.

rsot 05-28-2016 09:47 AM

phaz and GB are right - you are operating with a likely-linked set of accounts - best to build other accounts and stop with this activity