eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Before I start , Will This work? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/96199-before-i-start-will-work.html)

bftiedt 05-08-2016 02:02 PM

Before I start , Will This work?

Hey guys . So about 6 months ago I had my PayPal limited , which In turn limited my eBay which was really a bummer since I was on track to be a power seller and had 100% positive feedback. I tried making new PayPal accounts but to no avail. Then I found this forum and am hopefully on my way to selling again on eBay and on PayPal. Here is what I plan on doing and I was just wanting to run it by the pros first to see if this should keep me from getting linked to my old account.

I have so far ....

* purchased a stealth eBay and PayPal
* purchased a fresh ip from 24vc

I use my Microsoft Surface 3 for most all my computing. I have created a new user account on the surface but I'm not confident enough in it not linking me so what I want to do is .... make a bootable Ubuntu installation on my usb drive. then when I want to run my stealth account , power down my surface , plug in my bootable Ubuntu usb , boot the surface which will boot into Ubuntu then run my 24vc software from Ubuntu .

Inside Ubuntu is where ill access my gmail, paypal and ebay accounts.

Once I have done what I need to do Ill simply power down the surface , remove the USB drive containing Ubuntu and all my stealth accounts and then power the surface back on to be my regular , everyday pc.

How does that plan sound to you stealth pros? Any tips or suggestions?

Thanks for taking the time to help me out guys.

slokor 05-08-2016 05:58 PM

Re: Before I start , Will This work?

Welcome to the forums friend.
What youre looking to do will work but its overkill - not to mention finding ways to operate all the various ways in Ubuntu will be more time consuming.
As long as your using a new windows user account all the info is kept completely separate.
Make sure to log in with the proper IP address and uphold all stealth principles - especially when you start listing - and you should be fine.