eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   eBay suspended (or restricted?), PayPal good standing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/97559-ebay-suspended-restricted-paypal-good-standing.html)

oceepreneur 06-29-2016 03:07 AM

eBay suspended (or restricted?), PayPal good standing

So I had a legit main eBay and PayPal account for 10+ years. I began to actively sell on it about 2 years ago. Recently I had created two other eBay accounts linked to the same PayPal, and all accounts were doing well for a few months.

Unfortunately one of my accounts was reviewed for a seller performance issue, and that caused my account to be suspended. All listings were removed, but it was odd that my selling limits remained 1000/$25000. However I was unable to post a listing. My second account was also suspended, all listings removed, but the limits for this account was reduced to 0/$0. My main account was suspended as well, however all my listings were still active and my limits did not change. I'm unable to revise any listings because I am prompted with the suspension or restriction message, but I'm curious to why my listings are still active and selling?

I've already tried to appeal with higher level eBay staff, but they wouldn't bother to say anymore than "You cannot sell on eBay ever again." When I would call back to speak to another member (probably with less authority), they suggested my accounts were not suspended. Weird that kept this staff kept insisting that, because I'm certain they are suspended/restricted as I'm not able to post or revise anything. The disparity in the conversations between the eBay staff members got me thinking that it might be some kind of special case of restriction on my accounts? If anyone could provide any input on this it would be great.

This brings me to my last question. I know that creating a new eBay account will only be inevitable for it to be linked for suspension, but I read that it may not happen at all, at least for some time. If I made a new eBay and attach an old good standing PayPal, how long would it last? If new account gets suspended, would I still be able to keep making new eBay accounts and attach old PayPal (with new primary email) in hopes of it staying longer than a month every time? How could the PayPal account in this case ever get suspended since the suspension of eBay doesn't directly affect the standing of the PayPal account? Or does it?

Thanks for any input and suggestions in advance! In the meantime I'm already preparing on what I need exactly to go stealth as well.

rsot 06-29-2016 06:31 AM

Re: eBay suspended (or restricted?), PayPal good standing

Welcome to the forums.

Attaching an old standing Paypal to a new ebay is not good stealth - it might last a short period of time but you NEVER know when the whole mess is identified and goes down - do you want to deal with that risk longterm? Up to you - me...nope. If you keep trying to attach the old paypal again and again, who knows what could happen - you could even lose that paypal....up to you though.

Paypal and eBay may say they are separate entities but they are still quite closely tied...

celebrityphotos4you 09-13-2016 10:33 PM

eBay and PayPal are separate entities, but I think for the first 5 years of "separation" they will still work together sharing IT information. .

chicagoIL 12-04-2016 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celebrityphotos4you (Post 799843)
eBay and PayPal are separate entities, but I think for the first 5 years of "separation" they will still work together sharing IT information. .

Where do you get your idea they are sharing IT information?
Or is that just your opinion?

xmonkieee 12-06-2016 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oceepreneur (Post 783062)
If new account gets suspended, would I still be able to keep making new eBay accounts and attach old PayPal (with new primary email)

Please can someone verify this as I am new and this sounds legitimate as to they are separate entity's now and last I talked to paypal to confirm about my suspension, they said they do not share any information anymore and can not help me with my ebay suspension.

New to stealth and need to make some asap! buying 2 accounts right now and need to make extra top learn. TY