eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   Question about ebay Stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/98954-question-about-ebay-stealth.html)

jameso 08-24-2016 04:33 PM

Question about ebay Stealth

If I take over my sisters eBay account is there a possibility that mine and hers account get linked together considering we live in the same house and share the same internet?

Will eBay limit my account if I start selling on her account?

***Update***

She has only been using her account to purchase and she already has a couple feedback. She's had her account for about 2 years.

cool customer 08-24-2016 04:44 PM

Re: Question about ebay Stealth

Hi welcome to the forums. Sounds like you are new to all this. You can be linked in many ways, and fall out with your sister in the process!

I recommend before proceeding with your plan that you read the Stealth Book.

jameso 08-24-2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool customer (Post 795118)
Hi welcome to the forums. Sounds like you are new to all this. You can be linked in many ways, and fall out with your sister in the process!

I recommend before proceeding with your plan that you read the Stealth Book.

Ok but what if I just wanted to list different items in different categories?

I'm not looking to get around my category limits just wanted to sell more stuff in general.

After a little research I saw that eBay actually allows you to have a couple account but with certain conditions (not trying to get around your category limit is one of the conditions). My question is will they ban me if I'm simply just trying to sell more items?

cool customer 08-25-2016 02:01 AM

Read the stealth book as previously suggested and may all your prayers be answered!

No need to involve your sister.

jrogan 08-25-2016 06:05 AM

Yes, most likely it will.

MM78 08-25-2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameso (Post 795110)
If I take over my sisters eBay account is there a possibility that mine and hers account get linked together considering we live in the same house and share the same internet?

Will eBay limit my account if I start selling on her account?

***Update***

She has only been using her account to purchase and she already has a couple feedback. She's had her account for about 2 years.

If you both are living in the same home, using the same internet, they are linked BUT that doesn't mean you can't sell different stuff. It would be bad if you were trying to sell the same exact stuff, ebay would assume your trying to get around your limits.

I would honestly would suggest you don't use her account, I would suggest you make some of your own accounts.

RR2 08-25-2016 11:30 AM

Yes, you can be linked. Read the stealth book and the forums and create your own account so you don't risk your sister account.

celebrityphotos4you 08-25-2016 05:59 PM

They will get linked together, but if you sell different stuff (and it's not illegal or VERO), and don't bid on each other's items, there shouldn't be any problems. Just don't try to circumvent fees.

Othmane 08-31-2016 01:13 PM

Chances the 2 accounts will be linked are really high. and even if you were able to sell on both of them at the same time, if anyone of them is down for any reason the second one will be limited as well (because they are linked).

So, why living with the risk some morning you find that all your eBay business is burned at once !

The best thing to do is create other Stealth accounts. (Never put all your eggs in 1 basket).

PS: Reading the stealth book will definitely enlighten your road and provide you with all necessary info to create stealth accounts successfully! It could be the best investment you'll ever make ;)

Wish you the best of luck.

NewYork 12-01-2016 02:05 AM

The first thing you want to do when your account is suspended is to panic and use someone else's account or info.

BUT:

The first thing you realize when you get the Stealth Guide (and read it and understand it) is that you don't want to use someone else's account or info. You don't want to and you don't need to.

I bet that a good percentage of people that find this site have not only messed up their own account, but royally screwed up multiple accounts within their reach during a panic before they research a way out of the mess they are in enough to find this site. I know I did.

DONT EVER use someone else's account, info, or other stuff if you're having problems with your own. Stealth, once you understand it and know what you're doing is easier, better, and actually more bulletproof than latching onto whatever account or info you can borrow/use that doesn't belong to you.

empirestate 12-01-2016 02:11 AM

newbie alert, read the stealth book