eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/)
-   -   TorGaurd %50 off code (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/99590-torgaurd-50-off-code.html)

chango 09-17-2016 07:54 AM

TorGaurd %50 off code

I was just checking them out last night and the online chat dropped me this code. I'm trying to figure out cheaper alternatives so not singed up. but if anyones thinking of doing it the cod is TGLifetime50

TorGaurd

And no before you ask , I have nothing to do with them. :en:

JamesNorth101 09-17-2016 08:56 AM

Re: TorGaurd %50 off code

They are just not going to be any good for stealth I am afraid

chango 09-17-2016 10:04 AM

Oh damn ! I bought a dedicated IP address off them as well :(
I did ask if they recycle the IP addresses and they said each customer gets a new one, if that's true they are not safe I'll cancel the order ASAP.
I only paid for a month tbh

Just relaised my question was dodgy lol

Also one last question, you don't recycle IP's or use old shared ones do you ? Will my IP be a totally unsued new one ?

Anyway the response was

Your IP will be a fresh one :)

TorGuard Advanced Support
E: support@torguard.net | W: torguard.net

even with a Dedicated fresh IP i'll still not be stealth'd ?

JamesNorth101 09-17-2016 01:01 PM

You can check the IP address history and the range just to make sure

123 09-17-2016 01:15 PM

The problem with sites like that is they will say its "fresh" but that's because they dont understand nor care about the importance of not getting an abused ip for stealth accounts. What 95% of sites offering dedicated ips do, is they have an automated system where when one dedicated ip is canceled or not renewed by one user it automatically gets reissued to the next person who orders, so lets say within 2 years one "dedicated" ip can change hands between dozens of users, so then you would have to pray that none of those users didn't already use it for ebay/paypal etc

So basically they will tell you whatever you want to hear when you ask because they think you will never find out either way, that is until your accounts get limited. And the cheaper the service is the more users using up and abusing all their ips, and these types of companies rarely add new ips to the mix because its expensive and even then you dont know the quality of those ips their adding.

chango 09-17-2016 01:18 PM

Hi James I wouldn't know how to do that unfortunately :(

chango 09-17-2016 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 800660)
The problem with sites like that is they will say its "fresh" but that's because they dont understand nor care about the importance of not getting an abused ip for stealth accounts. What 95% of sites offering dedicated ips do, is they have an automated system where when one dedicated ip is canceled or not renewed by one user it automatically gets reissued to the next person who orders, so lets say within 2 years one "dedicated" ip can change hands between dozens of users, so then you would have to pray that none of those users didn't already use it for ebay/paypal etc

So basically they will tell you whatever you want to hear when you ask because they think you will never find out either way, that is until your accounts get limited. And the cheaper the service is the more users using up and abusing all their ips, and these types of companies rarely add new ips to the mix because its expensive and even then you dont know the quality of those ips their adding.

Well I cant afford expensive services as I'm not really selling as a living, I just want an eBay account for a few things I'm making myself but that might increase in the future depend on how well they sell. So I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed the IP address is ok. :(

123 09-17-2016 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chango (Post 800663)
Well I cant afford expensive services as I'm not really selling as a living, I just want an eBay account for a few things I'm making myself but that might increase in the future depend on how well they sell. So I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed the IP address is ok. :(

You might also want to look into getting a MIFI its a very cheap alternative and you can turn it on and off to generate a new ip each time. Speed would be a bit slower but if your on a lower budget, its a great option

MM78 09-17-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123 (Post 800664)
You might also want to look into getting a MIFI its a very cheap alternative and you can turn it on and off to generate a new ip each time. Speed would be a bit slower but if your on a lower budget, its a great option

Agree with 123, if a VPN is too expensive you can go MIFI/Dongle way and still be ok. Lots of threads covering UK Dongle/Mifi services on the forum.

cool customer 09-17-2016 04:29 PM

I use a combination of VPN and Mifi for my accounts.

VPN (24vc) on main accounts for convenience, and mifi for backups to save some dosh.

That said, I intend to move them all over to 24vc shortly as the time saving of VPN's outweighs the cost for me. I don't tolerate faff!

You gotta spend money to make money.

chango 09-17-2016 06:01 PM

I can plug my three data dongle in to my PC and use it in the Vmware machine .. my problem is that the signal is utter poo in the room I have the PC. Sometimes works sometimes it wont even get a signal. As its £10 for 500mbs on data per month pay as you go and the VPN worked out at $5 per month, if it works and stays stealth'ed then that's good. If they question why I'm using a VPN then I have a very legitimate reason, I work for an IT company that does remote server work.. which I actually do. I can use the company VPN if I want that's not a problem but I'd rather not as this is sort of my test Stealth ebay. Like I said I will keep my fingers crossed. And the next one if I need it I'll use one of the company's IP's via a VPN. But good advice and thanks :)