eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/)
-   -   Any way to load entropay account with VCC? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/18463-any-way-load-entropay-account-vcc.html)

pod 05-11-2010 04:45 PM

Any way to load entropay account with VCC?

Anyone have any success loading their entropay account with a VCC? [none US] VCC?

Or does it always have to be a real card?

And/OR, any other funding options/workarounds?

Cheers

GreenBean 05-11-2010 05:00 PM

I'm not 100% sure if you mean to create entropay with a VCC or you want to add more funds? Which is it?:spy:

pod 05-11-2010 05:02 PM

Add funds to the main entropay account.

GreenBean 05-11-2010 05:14 PM

Yippee! You can use a bank transfer. Here's a URL of their FAQs. They have a specific section on bank transfers. I use them frequently. Just a word of warning, the first time you use the bank transfer watch about putting in the corrrect entropay account (bank) number. It's a little difficult. Any problems feel free to pm me:peace:
https://www.entropay.com/faqs.php

pod 05-11-2010 05:18 PM

thanx.

I don't have bank transfer option in my account options. I sent an email to them to ask about it. but i suspect it may be something they don't offer us Canadian kids.

i was mainly asking about the VCCs because I have a few that cant be used anywhere useful anymore and it would be nice to dump all the balances somewhere i can use.

GreenBean 05-11-2010 05:45 PM

That's annoying. UK & Australian users have the bank transfer option. Let me know what happens.:spy:

pod 05-11-2010 06:02 PM

A couple of the VCCs are US based, so that's a no go with entropay anyway. Tried a US card awhile back and they smacked me on the knuckles with a temp lock on my account just so I got the message "No US cards" :)

Just trying to figure out a way to get rid of all this loose buckage off these cards. Used a few on moneybookers but then realized you are only allowed 4 cards so that option is out for rest.

Be nice to find a way to consolidate the funds to be somewhat useful.... entropay would have been nice since I could use to make cards or even withdraw out cash with my plastic card.

GreenBean 05-11-2010 06:16 PM

Not much chance with entropay. They are strict about what they allow.

xamax 09-26-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 137976)
A couple of the VCCs are US based, so that's a no go with entropay anyway. Tried a US card awhile back and they smacked me on the knuckles with a temp lock on my account just so I got the message "No US cards" :)

Just trying to figure out a way to get rid of all this loose buckage off these cards. Used a few on moneybookers but then realized you are only allowed 4 cards so that option is out for rest.

Be nice to find a way to consolidate the funds to be somewhat useful.... entropay would have been nice since I could use to make cards or even withdraw out cash with my plastic card.

Some days ago I created my Entropay account The next day I received the following message:

'' Dear XXX,

Your EntroPay username is xxxxxx.

Whilst carrying out a random security check , we have noticed that your account needs further verification, and we have temporarily restricted your account.

Your EntroPay account will be fully reactivated once we have receivedand reviewed the following ;

1.) A clear copy of your Passport, Photographic Drivers Licence or I.D. Card (both sides).

2.) A clear copy of both sides of all funding sources registered on your account, (For security reasons, we only need to see the first 6 and last 4 digits, Please COVER the 3 digit security code (CVV)). If your funding source is a Virtual Card, please send us a screenshot.

3.) A clear copy of a recent utility bill, on which your name and address are clearly visible.

4.) The name of the merchant at which you intend to spend.

You may send the documents via the Help Desk inside your account which is a secure channel.

Log into your EntroPay account, click on Help and Support, select helpdesk, click new request and attach the documents.

All documents are kept in a secure environment, and are only available to senior security personnel.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes but we trust that you appreciate the importance of maintaining appropriate security standards for our customer's accounts.

Kind Regards

EntroPay Security Team ''

If they say that it is possible to have vcc as a funding source,it mean that there are vccs, that are accepted by Entropay.

But last year they accepted only VISA/Mastercard plastic cards.

RomexTM 10-09-2011 09:12 AM

It isn't really a random check, they're doing this to everyone now

GreenBean 10-09-2011 09:34 AM

@xamax

there's at least 15 months between posts. When pod had the problem, vcc's were not (yet) a funding source for Canada. :pop2: