eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/)
-   -   Accounts dramas with entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/28468-accounts-dramas-entropay.html)

johnnyleeds 02-21-2011 04:26 PM

Accounts dramas with entropay

Well if its not one thing its another! I have used Entropay for years now without any problems, but a couple of weeks ago I got an email from themsaying my Entropay account was suspended until I provided copies of documents - passport / drivers license + copies of my credit cards / bank accounts used as funding sources and a copy of a utility bill registered to me. Now this is taking a liberty . Anyway to try and sort it out ASAP I sent the copies of these documents, only thing is one of the credit cards that I used as a funding source for Entropay a year or so ago I no longer possess. I think it got maxed out or I lost it or something. Despite me sending all the other documents they are still demanding I send a copy - i.e, a scan of this credit card that I no longer have. What can I do? I have already emailed them to tell them I no longer have this card and I am awaiting their reply. They are having a laugh doing this to me. I have never done anything remotely suspicious with my Entropay account, in fact what has prompted them to suspend my account is that I took up their offer and applied for a plastic Entropay card that can be used in shops and to withdraw money from ATM's etc. Has anyone else ever had any problems with Entropay? Maybe somebody should write an Entropay Stealth Guide?!

kind regards

Johnny

rsot 02-21-2011 04:33 PM

En trop ay has asked this of me before and I send them the docs - you aren't supposed to register stealth for ent rop ay- they are a valid company. I don't see what the problem is?

GreenBean 02-21-2011 05:36 PM

Seriously, johhny you should have done a search here before you went off on entropay.

For quite some time now, entropay has been putting accounts on hold to do security checks.
It's quite within their rights to do so considering you are going to get a 'plastic' card from them. (Nice card too, black in colour).

As a company, entropay has had a BIG influx of customers over the past two years. As a result they have changed their approaches somewhat. I've found them to be reasonable to attempt to resolve troubles. :yar:

johnnyleeds 02-24-2011 05:25 PM

Hi

I provided Entropay with the relevant documents and they have unsuspended my account thankfully. Although my request for the entropay plastic card has been declined! What a joke!

rsot 02-24-2011 05:44 PM

I never bothered getting a plastic card - why is that important? Any info will enlighten me.

Besides the obvious use as a credit card, etc. I don't use en trop ay for anything besides online antics anyhow.

GreenBean 02-24-2011 06:53 PM

'Cos it's black & uber sexy & looks cool in a wallet.
It's also another *coughs* source of funds ;)

bibi2011 02-25-2011 10:23 PM

Is there any other VCC(other than entropay) can used to verify PayPal? now PayPal not accept VCC from entropay.

..sory for my english..

adventureman89 04-07-2011 09:49 PM

1.) A clear copy of your Passport, Photographic Drivers Licence or I.D. Card (both sides).

2.) A clear copy of both sides of all funding sources registered on your account, (For security reasons, we only need to see the first 6 and last 4 digits, Please COVER the 3 digit security code (CVV)). If your funding source is a Virtual Card, please send us a screenshot.

3.) A clear copy of a recent utility bill, on which your name and address are clearly visible.

4.) The name of the merchant at which you intend to spend.

What does #4 mean?

KingsDolly 08-12-2011 04:35 PM

1.) A clear copy of your Passport, Photographic Drivers Licence or I.D. Card (both sides).

2.) A clear copy of both sides of all funding sources registered on your account, (For security reasons, we only need to see the first 6 and last 4 digits, Please COVER the 3 digit security code (CVV)). If your funding source is a Virtual Card, please send us a screenshot.

3.) A clear copy of a recent utility bill, on which your name and address are clearly visible.

4.)The name of the merchant at which you intend to spend.

What does #4 mean?

GreenBean 08-12-2011 05:58 PM

entropay are asking where the funds will go when the card is used. Most times the reply of online purchases, ie, amazon or something similar works. Dont be saying online gambling ;)