eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/)
-   -   Entropay Say No (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/30422-entropay-say-no.html)

Apple on Head 04-17-2011 11:35 AM

Entropay Say No

Well I just about covered all of the forum threads (feel like an expert already) bought my copy of Stealth, read it over and over, set about doing what it said. No worries - I understood what I had to do.

Came to registering for Entro and guess what - more information req. like copy of bank card (both sides), photo i.d., utility bill and which Merchant I intend to use the VCC with. Sent them a copy of Driving Licence and Bank Card - they suspended my account and said that I would not be able to login to their website anymore.

Any ideas? Can anybody direct me to somewhere I can actually get a VCC from? For info, the details that I gave entro were my own personal details - stealth on eb ay and pa yp al but actual details for entro.

Any advice, or a VCC, greatly accepted.

Cheers in advance

chknlollypop101 07-21-2011 10:18 PM

Mate, u must have done something really silly...Entropay is not that difficult to deal with...

SUVE 07-29-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chknlollypop101 (Post 251616)
Mate, u must have done something really silly...Entropay is not that difficult to deal with...

Not necessarily.....EP are playing havoc with a lot of people of late - maybe they are aware of it's use via EB & PP as a means of stealth ??? Who knows.

xdirc 08-06-2011 11:17 AM

This is a quote from a post I just put on someone elses thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdirc (Post 256509)
It works for me. But for some reason, I think they do this with all new accounts. Im not 100% positive on that, so dont quote me on it. If I am wrong, someone please let me know.

But when I made my account, I had the same thing. I contacted them. I had to scan and email them a copy of my drivers license, front and bank of the debit card I was wanting to use, just had to black out some of the numbers using ms paint. They wanted a copy of a utility bill, but I dont have one, so I just started finding stuff that I figured would work. I grabbed a couple pieces of mail that was sent to me (scanned the envelope), I even them a copy of the Netspend direct deposit form. Just be creative, anything that can confirm that you are you.

Hopes this helps.

They also asked me about the merchant. I simply said that I dont have any specific merchant that I want to use. That I like the fact that I can be better protected against unauthorized transactions and that I dont have to worry about my personal credit card number being hacked, and that is why I want to use EntroPay.

Just go with that, reword, make it sound better. Of course I said more and formatted it better, but thats just a jist of what you can say. It helped me.

Good Luck though!

missinglink 08-06-2011 11:40 AM

entropay check who you are, they get ID from everyone. they are very good bank.

Foreveryoung789 09-10-2011 09:21 AM

They asked me to give them all those things too and temp ban my account a bout 3 times in 1 week just to give me more hecky. 1 time to ask for identify documents , second time they ask why i created so many vcc, 3rd time they ask for the merchant :amen:

GreenBean 09-10-2011 09:43 PM

@Foreveryoung789

entropay needs real info.

If you pretended to be in USA but you are from VIETNAM they dont like that.

I dont like that on this forum either.

Leave your flag as VIETNAM :boink: