eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/)
-   -   Entropay enquiry (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/68294-entropay-enquiry.html)

babs35 12-18-2013 02:05 PM

Entropay enquiry

Hi There,
I received this message from entropay

What should i say?

what information should i provide?

thanks

While reviewing your account, we have noticed that you have created 10 EntroPay Virtual Visa cards. For fraud control purposes we would appreciate if you can provide information as to why such a high number of cards is being used. Your account is fully operational and your VCCs are active. However do appreciate that in order for us to ensure that we keep fraud under control, we might need to restrict your account if we do not receive a reply within the next 3 business days. Thank you for your co-operation on this matter. Kind Regards, Michelle EntroPay Security

rsot 12-18-2013 02:18 PM

Re: Entropay enquiry pls help

Be straight with them - but first question: how did you name each card? You dont need to name each card to your stealth name - that's a flag.

babs35 12-18-2013 02:35 PM

i named each cart as follow payp, SD, TR20, PLOW, JISH25 , DESH, KARA,MY HOLIDAY CARD, RB NEW CARD.

5 CARDS are attached to paypal already.

If I delete the one attached to paypal would that be a problem?

thanks

oompaloompa 12-18-2013 02:41 PM

nothing wrong with what you have done, after all entro are in business and want ou to use their services precisely as temp cards for purposes of security and convenience, so you can control your spend and not put your real high limit cards online where they could be mis-used.....so tell them what you have used them for, they will be able to see anyway via your statement, eg added to paypal, or used for online purchases....etc etc

GreenBean 12-19-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babs35 (Post 512522)
i named each cart as follow payp, SD, TR20, PLOW, JISH25 , DESH, KARA,MY HOLIDAY CARD, RB NEW CARD.

5 CARDS are attached to paypal already.

If I delete the one attached to paypal would that be a problem?

thanks

Dear Entropay

I am making plans for my finances for 2014. These cards are going to be used there.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Have no idea why you attached that many cards to paypal.

I use numbers for the cards.

:juggle:

babs35 12-19-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 512847)
Dear Entropay

I am making plans for my finances for 2014. These cards are going to be used there.
.................................................. .................................................. ....
Have no idea why you attached that many cards to paypal.

I use numbers for the cards.

1 card per PP .... LOL

GreenBean 12-19-2013 11:51 PM

Re: Entropay enquiry

@babs

Phew. panic over. LOL.

Should not be a problem with entropay. I run their cards in a similar fashion.

sax4 12-20-2013 04:04 AM

I deleted some recently, only.keep ones I need

babs35 12-20-2013 05:12 AM

UPDATED

hi BAbs Kindly be advised that you can have up to 10 active cards with a basic account
and 20 active cards with a premier account. Kindly be advised that a premier account has
less restrictions on the
account and can load and withdraw higher limit amount of funds without any restrictions.
Unless you have already done so, you can upgrade your account by providing the following documents.
- A copy of a valid photo ID (both sides), such as: National ID card, Passport, Driving License, Official
government issued Photo ID (Army, Police, Diplomatic), or residency permit -

Proof of address, such as: a postal bank statement, a postal credit card statement,
a mobile phone bill, an online utility bill or financial statement. Note: any verification
document must have been issued in the last 90 days - A copy of both sides of all bank cards
registered on your account. For security reasons only the first 6 and last 4 digits should be visible,
also please COVER the 3 digit security code (CVV) at the back of the card. (If your funding source is a
virtual card please provide us with a screenshot) Should you require any further assistance, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

rsot 12-20-2013 05:25 AM

@babs35, so your account is reinstated? OR they are asking for ID? If they are asking for ID, provide it - they dont share that info

babs35 12-20-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 512992)
@babs35, so your account is reinstated? OR they are asking for ID? If they are asking for ID, provide it - they dont share that info

HI,
I'ts been reinstated .
If want more than 20 cards then i will have to provide all this docs.

should i go ahead and send all this docs?

thanks

rama 12-20-2013 06:16 AM

EP don't share your info, if you need that many cards and higher funds, go for it

GreenBean 12-20-2013 06:19 AM

May as well.

Covers your future business plans with entropay.

Win-win.

:mod:

GoteBay 03-03-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babs35 (Post 512507)
While reviewing your account, we have noticed that you have created 10 EntroPay Virtual Visa cards. For fraud control purposes we would appreciate if you can provide information as to why such a high number of cards is being used. Your account is fully operational and your VCCs are active. However do appreciate that in order for us to ensure that we keep fraud under control, we might need to restrict your account if we do not receive a reply within the next 3 business days. Thank you for your co-operation on this matter. Kind Regards, Michelle EntroPay Security

The same message was added to my account mid-February. Never saw the message until last week. Cards still working fine. I am instead planning to go for a premium account.

Dmshark25 03-04-2014 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoteBay (Post 534127)
The same message was added to my account mid-February. Never saw the message until last week. Cards still working fine. I am instead planning to go for a premium account.

Just respond to there message, and let them know that you have control of every card and using them for your online business.

I got this message after creating 18 cards

Just responded that I'm using them for online business to verify my paypal accounts, they responded back saying thank you for your response, we trust your use of Entropay and are free to use

rsot 03-07-2014 12:53 PM

I verified my EP account - am maxed out on 20 cards - havent had issues.

GoteBay 03-07-2014 01:13 PM

Security concerns with EntroPay is a routine. A simple reply does it.

jai 03-07-2014 01:47 PM

i had this last week and i just number my cards, i said cards were all mine

never use dif names and dont say other people us them

sax4 03-09-2014 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 535170)
I verified my EP account - am maxed out on 20 cards - havent had issues.

So 20 is the max? Useful to know

MM78 03-09-2014 11:10 AM

How the heck does one verify the Paypal $1.95 expulse code with Entropay?

GoteBay 03-09-2014 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 535582)
How the heck does one verify the Paypal $1.95 expulse code with Entropay?

The PayPal withdrawal will show in your EntroPay with the 4-digit code in 2 business days.

MM78 03-09-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoteBay (Post 535621)
The PayPal withdrawal will show in your EntroPay with the 4-digit code in 2 business days.

2 days! Bleh!!! Gonna have to stick to my gift cards.