eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/)
-   -   Entropay is good for ebay and Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/6900-entropay-good-ebay-paypal.html)

boosters 09-04-2008 07:50 AM

Entropay is good for ebay and Paypal

I have seen they are selling to international customers also. So before i signup for the new card i want to know it is good for ebay and paypal just all guys saying on simon. ;)

lukeyangcn 10-15-2008 12:27 AM

entropay works for me in Canada. Just created 2 ebay accounts and 1 paypal about 1 week ago. But you may have troubles if the entropay card is too fresh. no problem at all when I use my 1 week old entropay card, but got problem when using my 3 hours old entropay card.

GreenBean 10-15-2008 12:58 AM

Can you explain what you mean by 'too fresh'? Did you have trouble with ebay or paypal?
Did you have the entropay confirmed email?

lukeyangcn 10-15-2008 03:41 PM

that was my second entropay card. i got it activated and put $10 in it at around 8pm. then I tried to use the card to activate a new pp account at around 11pm (same day) and the verification process failed. I think the reason is the card being 'too young' because I had no problem with my first entropay card which was 1 week old when I used it. to be 100% safe, I deleted the second card and applied another one. I will make up a new billing address and try it again after at least 7 days.

Actually I have a question here,
because I have only one entropay account no matter how many card I apply, it shares a single billing address. I am wondering if it is safe to change the billing address ? my pp acount is linked to my first card, and if I change the billing address, will pp notice it? or pp just verify its billing address once? I know this wasn't a problem before but not sure with recent policy changes.

Donna18 10-16-2008 04:01 AM

An EntroPay Account is a prepaid account through which you can make online purchases wherever VISA is accepted. You can load funds (deposit money) onto an EntroPay Virtual Card using your regular credit or debit card. yes my friend Entropay is very good for ebay and paypal

Juicyas 11-10-2008 12:37 PM

Say your credit card has been banned by paypal already.

John Smith the 3rd.

So you use it to start an Entropay account but is there any point? Your name will be on the CC, hence on the Entropay (as you need passport/SS etc too..) Then you need to have a bank account with the same name too.:confused:

How would one get around this? The only way is to ask other people to get the entropay card? There's no real difference in getting them to use their card to sign up a Paypal acc or am I missing something?

Disclaimer 2am.. been up since 9.30 and on computer all day after wife told me that our ebay accounts had been suspended reassuring customers their items are on the way.

Juicyas 11-10-2008 12:39 PM

Also when paypal wants to verify the card, don't they send a 4 digit number and bill like $2.95 or something?

Where would one find this number if not receiving bank statements in the post.

Thanks

pinkharo 11-10-2008 03:01 PM

If you use "search" on this forum you will find tons of info on this literally.

After you create the entropay acct you may create a virtual CC with different info. And of course, since all these are done online, you will get the info of the paypal # from your entropay acct.

Juicyas 11-10-2008 10:27 PM

Thanks a lot :)

Sounds pretty sweet then.

Riolas 11-11-2008 09:24 AM

I made entropay account but used the wrong bank card (this one can't be used online).

So, I added a second and got this reply:

Action Not Allowed

Your account is not currently set up to allow this function.

Anyone had a similar experience?

boosters 12-01-2008 03:19 PM

I ask one question to entropay team

Code:

Question: I heared from paypal they need a 4 Digit code to confirm you credit card to become verified member. So i want to know on entropay statement can i get the 4 digit number.

Code:

Answer: You may find the Pay Pal Expanded Use Number or a 4 digit code in your transactions history just before the word PAYPAL.

EntroPay purchases do not currently update in real-time but only reflect on your EntroPay account history a few days after the purchase date. This is like the way your personal credit/debit card works – you have a credit limit and then spend something. The balance you see on your bank statement is only updated a few days later. (Note that merchants have up to 30 days to settle a charge.) For this reason, the balance on your card and the list of payments listed in these views might not match.
The transaction from Pay Pal normally takes 2-4 business days from the date of purchase.

So that's mean it will be now showing 4 digit code. I will check this soon. :)

boosters 12-05-2008 04:14 AM

YEAH i got my 4 digit code from entropay statement within 2 days. If you haven't seen your code within 2 days contact entropay helpdesk they will provide the code. :)

imthatguy 12-10-2008 04:33 PM

Yea im going to use this for purchasing items off Ebay

GreenBean 12-10-2008 06:46 PM

If you use an USA IP address, entropay will not allow you to use their services, sorry.

Exeneva 12-10-2008 07:57 PM

So we could potentially acquire one by having someone else who is not in the US to sign us up for one?

And would the account still be accepted with a US address?

If so, please PM me as I'm needing someone to do that.

freakazoid789 01-19-2009 10:03 AM

Entropay is a good solution, there is no annual or monthly fees, good if you dont use ebay alot, as theres a 5% loading fee, thats it

GreenBean 01-20-2009 12:18 AM

freak, Has the loading fee increased?;)

belerim 02-05-2009 02:38 PM

Anybody used entropay in Canada lately?
I tried it few days ago and the card was rejected

cortex 02-06-2009 11:32 AM

I used up around 4 entropay cards over 2 pp accounts just now- all of them rejected.

2 of the entropay cards had been sitting for 3 weeks - even had the the billing address changed to match the stealth details on the pp account - no joy :-(

cortex 02-06-2009 01:16 PM

PS I used secondary VCC's i.e. I went to "create a new card" and made a few new VCC's from my original VCC

Not sure if this makes a difference?

Maybe it only works when you use the original VCC number nad not the spawned VCC numbers?

Anyone ever used a spawned VCC sucessfully on paypal?

GreenBean 02-06-2009 05:28 PM

We are cross-posting info here. It is likely that you are not loading enough funds on the
card. Where £1.10 used to work, it does not work anymore. Read my reply in the UK section where I recommend loading with £10.00

aquariusvc 03-09-2009 05:29 AM

entropay is still work with USA paypal account ???