eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/)
-   -   Entropay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/entropay/75927-entropay.html)

marion43 08-01-2014 08:56 AM

Entropay

Hello peeps!

Just a question or two lol! Can ebay/paypal see what account you use to fund your entropay account. I want to fund my soon to be new entropay card from my original bank account (which was the account I used on the ebay.paypal, account that was, suspended), or should I fund the new entropay account from my new bank account I have set up for stealth ebay? TIA

ilcarletto 08-01-2014 09:20 AM

Re: Entropay

Ebay/Paypal has no visibility on what is going on inside Entropay.
You can fund your Entropay using whatever method you like.

marion43 08-01-2014 09:34 AM

So, the name on the entropay card can be mine and the address also, and paypal and ebay cannot see this? Is that correct? Thank you

Bunneh 08-01-2014 09:39 AM

Yes that is correct.

GreenBean 08-01-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marion43 (Post 573068)
So, the name on the entropay card can be mine and the address also, and paypal and ebay cannot see this? Is that correct? Thank you

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dont get confused here. This is where many users go wrong.

You fund entropay with your real ID from either your debit or credit card ( at the start). Later you can add a bank account to top up.

THEN, you use some of the funds to make the virtual card for paypal.

All you ever need to do is use the NUMBERS of the virtual card to put on your stealth paypal. No name, no address needed.

Please, be careful of this. If you dont understand ask.

It's one of the neat things about entropay.

:ranger:

marion43 08-01-2014 10:04 AM

Hello and thanks for the advice. Please tell me if this is correct. 1. I bought a stealth account and have added a brand new bank account never used previously on ebay or paypal obviously this account is in my real name.

The account I bought had a vcc attached which is now fundless. So, I intend to do the following. 1. join up for a 'new' entropay card with my real name and address, as I believe this cannot be linked. Then fund this 'new' entropay card with a minium sum of £££'s. 2.Then delete from the ebay account/PayPal account, the vcc that came with the 'new' stealth account, and replace with 'my' new entropay card with the minimum sum of £££'s on it. Will this link me to my past suspended account, can ebay/paypal see the account ? Thanks in advance - Marion

rsot 08-01-2014 11:17 AM

As GB stated - you register your EP in your real name - EP (Entropay) has no affiliation to PP/eB so no information is shared.

You use only the card number to whatever stealth name is on your pp/eb accounts

Mateusz 08-01-2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 573073)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dont get confused here. This is where many users go wrong.

You fund entropay with your real ID from either your debit or credit card ( at the start). Later you can add a bank account to top up.

THEN, you use some of the funds to make the virtual card for paypal.

All you ever need to do is use the NUMBERS of the virtual card to put on your stealth paypal. No name, no address needed.

Please, be careful of this. If you dont understand ask.

It's one of the neat things about entropay.

:ranger:

If I understood well what I have to do is make a entropay account then feed it with some money and make the vcc for PayPal and ...?? change one vcc for another ?? I'm little bit confused

Thank you very much

rsot 08-01-2014 02:24 PM

You make the VCC for EP - THEN you make multiple other VCCs (sub VCCs) from this card and you can use each card for a separate eb/pp account combo :)

Mateusz 08-01-2014 02:54 PM

Thank you rsot !!

Other issue... To transfer the money from my spanish account to entropay, I gonna attach this account to entropay, those two PP and Ebay "partners" they can't see the source of the money on vcc's ?? and link it ??

rsot 08-01-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateusz (Post 573227)
Thank you rsot !!

Other issue... To transfer the money from my spanish account to entropay, I gonna attach this account to entropay, those two PP and Ebay "partners" they can't see the source of the money on vcc's ?? and link it ??

No - Entropay doesnt share that info with PP and eB

Mateusz 08-01-2014 03:09 PM

Thank you very much

My best regards

rsot 08-01-2014 03:14 PM

Pozdrawiam :thumb:

NNikoloff 11-25-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 573219)
You make the VCC for EP - THEN you make multiple other VCCs (sub VCCs) from this card and you can use each card for a separate eb/pp account combo :)

Hello, can you explain that again :hail: so I creat EP account and add some money, then with this VCC I create new one and add money from the first one. Then I can use this 2 VCC for each eb/pp account. Is that correct? Thank you

trosky 11-25-2014 08:30 PM

You add money from your own bank account or card to each VCC created in EP, you can add money to one VCC and then transfer it to other VCCs or add money to each directly. Once each has some money, it can be used in PayPal, one VCC for each PayPal account

trosky 11-25-2014 08:31 PM

By the way for other experienced members, when you delete a VCC from EP does it still count towards the maximum you can have in EP or is gone and can create a new one?

Bunneh 11-25-2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trosky (Post 612498)
By the way for other experienced members, when you delete a VCC from EP does it still count towards the maximum you can have in EP or is gone and can create a new one?

it goes away and you can create a new one..
It only counts while it is active.

trosky 11-25-2014 10:02 PM

Entropay

Thanks Bunneh, good to know!