eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/101138-new-etsy-stealth-old-paypal-still-not-pay-etsy-fee-makes-linkage.html)

ncv4a 11-15-2016 10:23 PM

New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ?

Hi,
My ETSY was suspended maybe because I listed items too fast. I created this ETSY account with an alternate email I added to my Paypal ( I didn't set it as primary email). I just received payment from buyer and still not pay ETSY fee.
I'm wondering that can I add another email address to my Paypal and create new Stealth ETSY account with another credit card without linkage ? Can ETSY know my info such as name or merchant id,... that make me linked?
I'm glad if anybody could help me. :help::help:
Thank you so much !

Gladiator 11-15-2016 11:18 PM

Re: New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ?

What country are the accounts in? Same one?

ncv4a 11-15-2016 11:59 PM

Re: New ETSY Stealth with old Paypal which still not pay ETSY fee makes linkage ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 812238)
What country are the accounts in? Same one?

Yes the same country Vietnam but I'm going to use another IP address, Can I get linked for that ?

Gladiator 11-16-2016 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncv4a (Post 812240)
Yes the same country Vietnam but I'm going to use another IP address, Can I get linked for that ?

Nah, you shouldn't. The same principles from the US apply, just change your main email if you pay your fees using your account so you don't get linked.

ncv4a 11-16-2016 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 812241)
Nah, you shouldn't. The same principles from the US apply, just change your main email if you pay your fees using your account so you don't get linked.

Thank you so much. I'm going to pay my fee with credit card to avoid linking.

Gladiator 11-16-2016 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncv4a (Post 812244)
Thank you so much. I'm going to pay my fee with credit card to avoid linking.

No problem.

Good luck!

Fellix 11-17-2016 03:31 PM

Et.s.y. doesn't allow to open new accounts without direct checkout now. I believe they applied this to all new registrations.

Gladiator 11-17-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellix (Post 812622)
Et.s.y. doesn't allow to open new accounts without direct checkout now. I believe they applied this to all new registrations.

Not in some places.

Rhonda 11-23-2016 04:34 AM

Never pay etsy fees with your PayPal and you should be safe.

Fellix 11-23-2016 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 812632)
Not in some places.

Really? Do you know which ones?

Gladiator 11-24-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellix (Post 813867)
Really? Do you know which ones?

Yeah.

I'll give you a hint:

Areas Donald Trump Likes or has Support From
Areas Donald Trump Hates

patojen 12-05-2016 10:43 AM

Guys are you sure you wont be linked with same paypal different e-mail method?

Someone was mentioning in this forum that Multiple Etsy accounts can be linked with paypal merchant id when first sale occured. I dont know if its a theory or experince and i wonder your experiences guys.

medgalys 12-06-2016 01:56 AM

Don't pay fees with your PP. Not even if the email is change. Use VCC or different PP account.

Fellix 12-06-2016 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 814084)
Yeah.

I'll give you a hint:

Areas Donald Trump Likes or has Support From
Areas Donald Trump Hates

Lol. Got it ;)

Rhonda 12-09-2016 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patojen (Post 816096)
Guys are you sure you wont be linked with same paypal different e-mail method?

Someone was mentioning in this forum that Multiple Etsy accounts can be linked with paypal merchant id when first sale occured. I dont know if its a theory or experince and i wonder your experiences guys.

My stealth etsy has been safe and sound for a year.

rsot 12-09-2016 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 816891)
My stealth etsy has been safe and sound for a year.

Nice to hear.

patojen 12-10-2016 05:44 AM

Thanks for this share this real experience, it sounds really good

Gladiator 12-23-2016 04:51 AM

I have multiple stores going to the same Paypal, never been an issue.

unkown5454 12-23-2016 01:49 PM

yet for some reason everyone claims you and i are totally wrong Gladiator.

Gladiator 12-23-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 819751)
yet for some reason everyone claims you and i are totally wrong Gladiator.

Kinda frustrating, to be honest. I've been dealing with stealth on Etsy for 7 years and used the same Paypal for dozens of accounts. I have never lost an account because of Paypal linkage. Etsy isn't eBay and cannot see your Paypal info and if you change your customer service email..it's no big deal to pay your fees with the same account.

They can take our advice or waste hours focusing on the wrong thing. Their choice. :lol:

unkown5454 12-24-2016 03:43 AM

thats why i stopped wasting my time answering these silly questions. almost no one in here is serious or has any legit experience with et.sy. they just want to complain and blame everyone but themselves.

DjPygme 04-10-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 819844)
Kinda frustrating, to be honest. I've been dealing with stealth on Etsy for 7 years and used the same Paypal for dozens of accounts. I have never lost an account because of Paypal linkage. Etsy isn't eBay and cannot see your Paypal info and if you change your customer service email..it's no big deal to pay your fees with the same account.

They can take our advice or waste hours focusing on the wrong thing. Their choice. :lol:

Are you really sure Et.sy cannot see your Paypal information? Because I have been looking for this information to start my new account! Thanks