eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   I desperately need to get back on Etsy. Please help. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/105596-i-desperately-need-get-back-etsy-please-help.html)

B23 03-02-2017 11:39 PM

I desperately need to get back on Etsy. Please help.

Hello, everyone. I had a successful Etsy business for a couple years making and selling furniture. I had a few issues with my living situation and I have been homeless for quite some time... I was unable to get to my shop and respond to messages and/or let my buyers know of the delay and the reason why. People started complaining/opening cases before I was able to handle it and Etsy suspended my selling privileges. As you could imagine, this was devastating.

I am not a very computer savvy person and don't have a lot of time to learn these things. I really really need to get back selling my furniture on Etsy. I have researched stealth Etsy a lot but still do not fully understand every step that I need to do. I don't currently have a lot of money to spend on tutorials/books.

Could someone please give me a simple summary of everything I need to do step by step to start selling on Etsy without getting banned again? (i'm in usa)

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
PM me even if you'd like

necirvano 03-18-2017 01:38 PM

Re: I desperately need to get back on Etsy. Please help.

How to open a hidden account

HAHlala 03-18-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by necirvano (Post 836658)

Hi. I have seen you comment this exact thing on about 20 threads now. If you buy the eBay stealth guide or even just read the forum you will have all the information you need. Read through the etsy part of the forum and there is a lot of information on there from other users who have opened up accounts.

HAHlala 03-18-2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B23 (Post 833735)
Hello, everyone. I had a successful Etsy business for a couple years making and selling furniture. I had a few issues with my living situation and I have been homeless for quite some time... I was unable to get to my shop and respond to messages and/or let my buyers know of the delay and the reason why. People started complaining/opening cases before I was able to handle it and Etsy suspended my selling privileges. As you could imagine, this was devastating.

I am not a very computer savvy person and don't have a lot of time to learn these things. I really really need to get back selling my furniture on Etsy. I have researched stealth Etsy a lot but still do not fully understand every step that I need to do. I don't currently have a lot of money to spend on tutorials/books.

Could someone please give me a simple summary of everything I need to do step by step to start selling on Etsy without getting banned again? (i'm in usa)

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
PM me even if you'd like

Hi, I've opened up a few stealth etsy accounts and it is quite difficult to understand in the beginning but the more info you read on it the more it becomes clear. I know that it is different for US accounts so hopefully someone from the US can help you with that. Again if you read through the etsy section of this forum you might can get some info on there!

DSMTool 03-31-2017 01:07 AM

Amazon to eBay arbitrage is much more attractive for most common people.

bannedfrometsy 05-31-2017 10:51 AM

same situation here. need to get back on etsy.

bannedfrometsy 05-31-2017 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by necirvano (Post 836658)

some of the people here knows how to setup one.