eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Stealth etsy - how did you get suspended? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/105938-stealth-etsy-how-did-you-get-suspended.html)

HAHlala 03-17-2017 07:43 AM

Stealth etsy - how did you get suspended?

I was wondering how many of you have stealth etsy accounts up and running successfully? and how long have they been going for?

And if you have had your etsy account suspended - what was it that got you caught out?

I have a stealth etsy account going now and I've had a few sales so it seems to be ok. I am wanting to get a 2nd account going selling completely different things now.

necirvano 03-17-2017 02:50 PM

Re: Stealth etsy - how did you get suspended?

ı want to open etsy shop but etsy very difficult open shop

HAHlala 03-17-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by necirvano (Post 836472)
ı want to open etsy shop but etsy very difficult open shop

There is quite a lot of information written on the etsy section of the forum. You just need to read through it all and write down notes if that helps. Try reading eBay stealth and apply the same things to your etsy. You need all new information. New name, email, bank account, credit card to pay fees (you can get a VCC online), new IP address, new user on your computer, new pictures etc.

It might seem confusing at first but it can be done but its easier if you take your time and read through all the information on the forum and take notes.

wigglewop 04-05-2017 02:11 PM

First suspension, incorrectly filled out the outside manufacturers application... Second suspension was from links to first account.

The money I was making was so easy, so once I heard they did away with outside manufacturers application, you just list them now on a profile, I want to give it another go, this time trying to Stealth it!

Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

HAHlala 04-06-2017 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wigglewop (Post 840291)
First suspension, incorrectly filled out the outside manufacturers application... Second suspension was from links to first account.

The money I was making was so easy, so once I heard they did away with outside manufacturers application, you just list them now on a profile, I want to give it another go, this time trying to Stealth it!

Fingers crossed.

What is this about outside manufacturing? Do they allow this now and on what terms? I haven't read much about this yet

Gladiator 04-11-2017 06:46 PM

I get suspended because I have a bad habit of telling customers to go (blank) themselves when they get snippy over stupid stuff. They have the most annoying ass buyers on the web, IMO, and after so long I feel I need to rant at some of them for my own mental health. There's a specific demographic that buys one type of product off of me and despite it being a big seller it causes the most problems. I've never seen people who ask 4-5 questions about a g'dayum shirt and a lot of the time will msg 3-4 times within a day or ordering. It's like clockwork.

Obviously not the best business practices, but eh. I just mail out the items - ignore the messages after the fact - ditch the store and start again.

I am one, ha, who will cut off their nose to spite their face apparently.

Fallfromgrace 05-07-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wigglewop (Post 840291)

Fingers crossed.

So you can actually get back into et sy then???

zenohki 05-08-2017 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallfromgrace (Post 846025)
So you can actually get back into et sy then???

A good look around this forum would suggest so

B23 05-28-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 841476)
Obviously not the best business practices, but eh. I just mail out the items - ignore the messages after the fact - ditch the store and start again.

I like it.