eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Payoneer Bank Account - Accepted? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/107903-payoneer-bank-account-accepted.html)

pewdewpie 06-03-2017 11:14 AM

Payoneer Bank Account - Accepted?

Hello, I've been reading the forum and excuse me if it is somewhere around the other threads but I was not able to find it, so my question is: can I use Payoneer Bank Account for an etsy stealth account? Couldn't find information on google anywhere about this too.

Your help is much appreciated!

LilRippa 06-05-2017 04:46 AM

Re: Payoneer Bank Account - Accepted?

Worked for me using DE iban credentials. Be prepared - payon*eer will ask you from where the funds coming from and why its coming before you will have access to them. What I did was explained them that Im selling on et*y marketplace and provided them et*y bank account info from my previous bank statement and it was all good. Good luck

hopeful 09-16-2017 08:51 PM

why use this bank? what is the pro or what is it for?

Gladiator 09-16-2017 10:11 PM

Payoneer isn't an option for you in the US.

johntusk 09-20-2017 07:12 AM

But can Payoneer bank account be used in my case?
I can't accept Paypal payments in my country, but I can get a payoneer account.
What if I will make a stealth account on Etsy registered in Poland to get a DC option and my payoneer account will have real info?
Can I use it with Etsy to accept payments from customers?
Maybe someone can advise me?
And thank you in advance!

dachilla 09-29-2017 03:01 AM

Anyone still using Payoneer with DE Iban and mismatching name? Worked great for me, but somehow looks like payment is delayed this week. anyone having a similar experience?

gagan 10-11-2017 11:24 AM

delay from Monday to Today. not arrived yet

dachilla 10-11-2017 11:29 AM

Happened to me too in the latest weeks... no need to worry... money will arrive... delays seem to be normal ... usually Money is on my account Wednesdays but it has happened that it arrives sunday or monday the next week.

magia 02-05-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilRippa (Post 850936)
Worked for me using DE iban credentials. Be prepared - payon*eer will ask you from where the funds coming from and why its coming before you will have access to them. What I did was explained them that Im selling on et*y marketplace and provided them et*y bank account info from my previous bank statement and it was all good. Good luck

LilRippa, would you please send me a private message? I need to ask you 2 questions I'm quite sure you can help me with and I can't find any info on the threads and in general on the internet. Thank you!! :attention:

Gladiator 02-05-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magia (Post 899414)
LilRippa, would you please send me a private message? I need to ask you 2 questions I'm quite sure you can help me with and I can't find any info on the threads and in general on the internet. Thank you!! :attention:

You're in Argentina correct? Etsy Payments isn't accepted there so you don't need Payoneer or any bank account to open a new shop....

magia 02-06-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 899560)
You're in Argentina correct? Etsy Payments isn't accepted there so you don't need Payoneer or any bank account to open a new shop....

Thank you Gladiator, my shop is not in Argentina, so I need Payoneer in my case. Would you please private message me? I can't do it as I'm a new member

jackbooba 02-07-2018 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johntusk (Post 872657)
But can Payoneer bank account be used in my case?
I can't accept Paypal payments in my country, but I can get a payoneer account.
What if I will make a stealth account on Etsy registered in Poland to get a DC option and my payoneer account will have real info?
Maybe someone can advise me?
And thank you in advance!

Plz we need answer this question

Gladiator 02-07-2018 05:25 AM

Payoneer does not work with stealth. It’s that simple. Unless you have real, verified info for the country it doesn’t matter what bank you use. That said Payoneer does not work on Etsy as the verified info, unlike a normal bank, is going to flag and ban you. Might not happen out the gate but it will happen.

thunderphenix 02-10-2018 08:03 AM

When trying to setup payment for my shop, Etsy requires that my home address must be in an Etsy country. They say "For your protection, we may verify your identity with a secure third–party service."

I live in Tunisia and my country isn't within the list.

- Should I use a vpn to create the account?
- Can I put a random address in one of etsy countries? Do they verify the address and other personal infos? Which document do I need to provide ( driving licence, passport, ID...) ?
- Is it ok to use a payoneer (US bank account or a European bank account ?
- Is there any other stealth option to make it work

Gladiator 02-10-2018 11:07 PM

Your questions are answered in the post...right above yours.

StephenHawk 08-30-2018 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderphenix (Post 900437)
When trying to setup payment for my shop, Etsy requires that my home address must be in an Etsy country. They say "For your protection, we may verify your identity with a secure third–party service."

I live in Tunisia and my country isn't within the list.

Who said it's not in the list? Check your Country in this list for the quick Answer!.

thunderphenix 09-02-2018 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAHlala (Post 940858)
There are ways around this. You can definitely still sell on etsy. Message me if you need more help with setting up your etsy.

Hello Hahlala,

Thank you for your reply. I can't PM as I don't have the required number of posts. Please feel free to Pm me.

Tunisia (were I live) isn't in the list of countries eligible for Etsy Payments.

Is there any work arround ?

Is it possible to setup a stealth account in US or a european country with payoneer or similar banking services?

Thank you for your help

thunderphenix 09-02-2018 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenHawk (Post 940504)
Who said it's not in the list? Check your Country in this list for the quick Answer!.

Sorry I wasn't enough clear.

This list:
https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/artic...-Etsy-Payments